:|

£5 in cash and I'll delete the post !

Da da da...

Yeah because I can't delete your post.

There you go.

Kerching!

Next mug customer please . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 30 2013, 8:47 PM BST

That's even worse. At least if you are from Milton Keynes there's nothing you can do about it but to <3 it when your not from there is, well, unusual.

Well I am from near there. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 30 2013, 8:51 PM BST

What's the topic?

Well there's three parts with various subsections. The first one, which I was referring to, is all about neuronal communication.

Quote: Ben @ June 30 2013, 9:29 PM BST

Well there's three parts with various subsections. The first one, which I was referring to, is all about neuronal communication.

Sorry I asked. Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 30 2013, 8:47 PM BST

That's even worse. At least if you are from Milton Keynes there's nothing you can do about it but to <3 it when your not from there is, well, unusual.

Is that specific to Milton Keynes or is it unusal to love any place you're not actually from?

Most people who take the mick out of Milton Keynes have either never been there, or have driven through it once. They don't know nuffink.

ok. And it is it a very outter suburb of London or a separate city just outside of London?

Separate city/town about half an hour from London by train.

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2013, 12:35 PM BST

Separate city/town about half an hour from London by train.

Will put on my list for my next visit.

Aw, yay! It's not for everyone, but there's a ton of modernist architecture, parks, art and sculptures to see. So you never know, you might just like it.

Quote: reds @ July 1 2013, 12:45 PM BST

Will put on my list for my next visit.

Not too high, though, eh?

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2013, 12:49 PM BST

Aw, yay! It's not for everyone, but there's a ton of modernist architecture, parks, art and sculptures to see. So you never know, you might just like it.

And Bletchley Park aka Station X very near by.