Status report Page 5,148

I am going to play on my weights for 5 mins.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 24 2013, 8:12 PM BST

Just watched 15/16/17. Gaydar shot off the dial.

Gordon is facing some stiff competition.

Quote: L.E. @ June 24 2013, 3:27 PM BST

L.E. has joined a gym. Having avoided gyms for many years, is hoping it's not as bad as she remembers.

Hey, well done, Ellie! I joined a gym about a year and a half ago. I only go for the weights as I go running out and about for cardio. I love it, but mine is rather expensive. It's gone up to £39 a month and seeing as I don't attend any classes or use the pool, there must be a cheaper option out there.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2013, 6:26 PM BST

A new (tiny) gym has opened up about 200m from my front door. But I'm too lazy to walk there.

It doesn't look all that tiny.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2013, 6:38 PM BST

The problem with a tiny gym is that you might be required to make conversation with the staff. Or indeed sit sweating and puffing about two feet from reception.
A massive one where you can be invisible among the masses is best.
Or one with a nice big pool. I might walk 200m for a pool.

In that case walk the 200 yards to the door,change your mind,turn round and walk back.

Do this every day for a year and I calculate that you will have walked 82.954545454545454545454545454545 miles more than you would normally have done.

Sorted.

Quote: Pingl @ June 24 2013, 6:13 PM BST

brain dead moron

"Yes?!"

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 24 2013, 8:42 PM BST

In that case walk the 200 yards to the door,change your mind,turn round and walk back.

Do this every day for a year and I calculate that you will have walked 82.954545454545454545454545454545 miles more than you would normally have done.

Sorted.

:D

Quote: Ben @ June 24 2013, 8:32 PM BST

Hey, well done, Ellie! I joined a gym about a year and a half ago. I only go for the weights as I go running out and about for cardio. I love it, but mine is rather expensive. It's gone up to £39 a month and seeing as I don't attend any classes or use the pool, there must be a cheaper option out there.

Mine's an Easy Gym... so it's £19.99 a month in central London. But I pay extra for the classes as I love classes more than gym. Plus as I cycle every day and play Touch Rugby once a week I'm good for cardio.

And how much is it to pay to watch you do all this stuff? Whistling nnocently

Ha - free... you can watch my fat ass jiggle.

Woohoo! Pass the popcorn!

Chip's shoe laces keep undoing themselves. Every time he looks down at his feet they're all undone, like they're trying to sabotage him.

Quote: L.E. @ June 25 2013, 10:37 AM BST

Ha - free... you can watch my fat ass jiggle.

Leevil can take that, I'll concentrate on the top half's jiggling.

They don't jiggle that much as my sports bra is like something out of a asylum... strapped up!

Quote: L.E. @ June 25 2013, 11:16 AM BST

They don't jiggle that much

You let the menfolk worry about how entertaining it is, L.E. ;)

Chip's cleaned the round rubber feet on his laptop tonight. There were pretty gummy.