Status report Page 5,143

Quote: chipolata @ June 21 2013, 2:18 PM BST

:O

Although thinking about it, that makes sense.

Pff. Winter will always win. Eventually the sun will die and it'll be permanent winter.

Yep. The longest day of the year for us is the shortest for you. Strangely In my head I can accept that winter is at the end of the year in some parts of the world. Think this might be due to Christmas in the cold images. Yet I find it odd that summer occurs in June for half the world.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone in pyjamas in public. A few teenagers in onesies, yes.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2013, 2:33 PM BST

I don't think I've ever seen anyone in pyjamas in public. A few teenagers in onesies, yes.

In the North we have loads of them all wandering around in nightwear, mostly young women it must be said. Strange maybe its a Northern phenomenon, we do have a colder climate here.

Quote: reds @ June 21 2013, 2:32 PM BST

Yep. The longest day of the year for us is the shortest for you. Strangely In my head I can accept that winter is at the end of the year in some parts of the world. Think this might be due to Christmas in the cold images. Yet I find it odd that summer occurs in June for half the world.

Speaking for all English people, it literally BLOWS our MINDS that you celebrate Christmas in the middle of summer.
BLOWS.
OUR.
MINDS.

Quote: Pingl @ June 21 2013, 2:34 PM BST

In the North we have loads of them all wandering around in nightwear, mostly young women it must be said. Strange maybe its a Northern phenomenon, we do have a colder climate here.

Ha! Quite possible.
It's just studenty type boys I've seen in onesies - and always the silly tiger or penguin novelty ones.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2013, 2:36 PM BST

Speaking for all English people, it literally BLOWS our MINDS that you celebrate Christmas in the middle of summer.
BLOWS.
OUR.
MINDS.

DOES.
NOT.
COMPUTE.

Ha! Quite possible.
It's just studenty type boys I've seen in onesies - and always the silly tiger or penguin novelty ones.

You've obviously never lived in Liverpool.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2013, 2:33 PM BST

There was that guy from the Boomtown Rats that Teddy Paddalack was obviously a huge fan of. :P

BLOWS.
OUR.
MINDS.

Ha! Quite possible.

There's nothing like trying to eat roast veg in 35c heat. Although these day alot of people cheat and order a chicken from the supermarket on the 24th and just cook the roast veg on Christmas Day. Means the oven is on for less time.

Onsies seem to be trendy at the moment, seen a number of shops selling them. Also Overalls seem to be coming back in. I haven't seen them around for years and years.

Does overalls mean the same thing as dungarees? They are well and truly back.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2013, 3:04 PM BST

Just another example of the decline of our civilisation, no good ever came of people dressing up as playschool presenters Angry

Quote: Pingl @ June 21 2013, 3:12 PM BST

Just another example of the decline of our civilisation, no good ever came of people dressing up as playschool presenters Angry

Which rose-tinted window will we look out of today, boys and girls? The round, the square, or the arched?

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 21 2013, 3:22 PM BST

Which rose-tinted window will we look out of today, boys and girls? The round, the square, or the arched?

The Arched Window, always the arch. Cool

Quote: Pingl @ June 21 2013, 3:34 PM BST

The Arched Window, always the arch. Cool

I guessed that might be your favourite. ;)

Right - going on holibobs for two weeks. Don't do anything funny while I'm away, bitchez!

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2013, 3:04 PM BST

Yes.

MORNING ALL!