Status report Page 4,377

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 29 2012, 6:43 PM BST

As a macrobiotic vegatarian ethnic hat wearing cyclist, I think it's great that there isn't any fuel for your planet raping death boxes.

Indeed a few cars not being on the road will save mother Earth.

(f**king hippies)

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2012, 8:11 PM BST

(f**king hippies)

Laughing out loud

Contemplating the day ahead. Have an assessment I need to work on, but I'd much rather sit round in my pants and watch TV.

Quote: Ben @ March 31 2012, 9:52 AM BST

Contemplating the day ahead. Have an assessment I need to work on, but I'd much rather sit round in my pants and watch TV.

Ditto! Laughing out loud

Hello, Harridan! I don't think I've met you yet. *doffs top hat*

Indeed, sir, we have not yet met *flutters ornate fan*

Quote: Ben @ March 31 2012, 9:52 AM BST

They're not even his pants.

Quote: Harridan @ March 31 2012, 9:57 AM BST

Indeed, sir, we have not yet met *flutters ornate fan*

Laughing out loud

sheesh, get a room...

In the Saturday paper they have a bit where a reporter has asked people on the street their opinion about a particular topic. It includes a photo, the persons age and what they do for a living. A guy in todays paper had listed his job as Relationshsip manager. Had a giggle to myself, I've only heard of that exact title in The It Crowd.

Also noticed today there appears to be a cafe opening literaly less than 2 minutes walk from my flat. Hope the coffee is terrible or my wallet is going to be a lot lighter from now on.

afernoon chaps

Wave

Oh.

Quote: Gavin @ March 31 2012, 1:46 PM BST

afernoon chaps

Good evenmorn...or hi from that strange time that is both the middle of the night and the early hours of the next morning.

...I fell asleep. Stupid fecking body.

Google maps has an 8-bit option that renders like an old Nintendo. Early April Fool's gag?

My house: