Status report Page 4,372

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 27 2012, 1:27 PM BST

I've been laid up since midday sunday with a bad back, can't drive back to Bristol or do much at all.

Just found out, via a text from a workmate, that somebody lost it and threatened someone at work with a knife before stabbing themselves in the arm. They had to be restrained by four people apparently. :/ They've been sectioned according to someone else. :( Glad I wasn't there.

Bad Times.

atleast your in good company though

Quite.

Yes, I'm being taken care of. :)

Ay Carumba Nil!

You've really been in the wars matey.

Console - I'm sending you love and huggles through the psychic ether - ya fag.

;)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 27 2012, 1:27 PM BST

Just found out, via a text from a workmate, that somebody lost it and threatened someone at work with a knife before stabbing themselves in the arm. They had to be restrained by four people apparently. :/ They've been sectioned according to someone else. :( Glad I wasn't there.

And all because he was asked to hand in his old biro before he could have a new one !

AJGO is wishing she hadn't started writing a script that mentioned neutrinos. AJGO suspects her brain has gone Majorana Fermion-y. AJGO isn't entirely sure what this means, but has written too much to back down now

Heh, why was the mouse lepton? Cos the cat got its muon

Who's with me? *hopefully holds up hand for high fives*

My arm's starting to ache now guys... Errr Teary

*sympathy high-five*

:D Cheers my lovely

But c'mon, that joke almost works on, like, three levels!
The shame, the shame...

Laughing out loud
You are the board's very own Leonard Hoffsteder

Unimpressed Thanks

Oh hi, guys! And gals!

Quote: Ben @ March 27 2012, 8:11 PM BST

Oh hi, guys! And gals!

Hello... You have lots of posts. Where have you been?

Have just seen an advert on YouTube to 'date lesbian girls'. I'm quite tempted to click to find out if lesbian dating sites are becoming mainstream or if it's a massive scam to get idiot men to sign up. Not quite brave enough for the malware I suspect it of containing though

Quote: AJGO @ March 27 2012, 8:08 PM BST

Unimpressed Thanks

That's a compliment!
I could have said Sheldon...

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2012, 8:40 PM BST

That's a compliment!
I could have said Sheldon...

I don't even watch that show. I have become a joke of a character from a show I don't even watch. Would you like to criticise my weight, hair, lack of understanding about the basic scale of particles while we're here? :P Hug