Status report Page 4,375

Trying to organize a lottery ticket group buy at my office. The Mega Millions (U.S.) jackpot for Friday is a world record $476 million and it is expected to hit half a billion dollars. If one takes the single payment option you'll go home with more than $200 million after taxes.

I know what the odds of winning are but it's fun to dream for a couple of days.

http://www.megamillions.com/

Someone's got to win!

Quote: zooo @ March 28 2012, 3:20 PM BST

Someone's got to win!

There will likely be multiple winners but I can get by on $50 million or so.

I could just about manage with that.

Suffering hay fever. Hay fever in March!!! I don't trust all this heat in March. Does it mean snow in July?

I just read somewhere there might be snow over Easter.

Quote: zooo @ March 28 2012, 4:33 PM BST

I just read somewhere there might be snow over Easter.

The Sun? probably between Diana stories, William and his other half pissing the cure to cancer and BBC lab testing rabbits to waste excess license fee.

Despite it being a sweltering hot day and my office having no air conditioning, I have had to close the window, because the knot of protestors chanting outside of the government office next door are giving me a headache. I cannot make out a word, so I have no idea what the protest is actually about, but they are waving banners demanding "PEACE". I would also like this, and preferably some quiet.

Heh. You should shout that out the window at them.

Ellie has managed to raise £545 for Parkinson's UK by doing a half marathon in 5 more weeks. Really bloody chuffed.

Thought the red marks I'm covered in were a result of the mozzie bites I got on the weekend but think they might be increasing.....hope I'm imagining it and it's not something worse.

Also just seen Paul Foot on TV doing some stand up. Would like to go see him next week but I a) Don't think I have time and B)Although I enjoyed the 3 minutes am not sure I could sit and listen for an hour.

It's Ben's yearly work review later. Cue lots of head nodding.

Juggling 3 big projects. Fun, but wrecking my head.

Quote: DaButt @ March 28 2012, 2:23 PM BST

Trying to organize a lottery ticket group buy at my office. The Mega Millions (U.S.) jackpot for Friday is a world record $476 million and it is expected to hit half a billion dollars.

The jackpot is now $540 million and still climbing. At this point I imagine there are individuals or groups buying tens of millions of $1 tickets.

Just in case you do win

Youze my bezzer mate DaButt