Status report Page 4,374

Quote: AJGO @ March 27 2012, 8:32 PM BST

Have just seen an advert on YouTube to 'date lesbian girls'. I'm quite tempted to click to find out if lesbian dating sites are becoming mainstream or if it's a massive scam to get idiot men to sign up. Not quite brave enough for the malware I suspect it of containing though

heh, heh heh, heh heh.....

Quote: Ben @ March 27 2012, 10:09 PM BST

Sadly, I'm not a physics/chemistry man, so it's lost on me. I'm sure it'll tickle someone. However, I'm studying infectious diseases at the minute, so feel free to make a joke about a protist crossing the road.

Me neither, hence the rubbishness. But, as a greeting, why did the protist cross the road? He was getting haeckeled.

I'm so sorry.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 27 2012, 10:41 PM BST

No matter how you spin it, electron jokes are weak and lack gravity. Just what I expect from a feminoic comedian, but keep working on it and chirality will ensue.

Aw, RC, that's sweet of you in your usual derogatory way, but chirality is the opposite of what I was referring to, only it's not the opposite because they're not opposed and DAMN YOU RC!

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2012, 10:54 PM BST

You really should rectify that immediately!
(Unless you have already tried and didn't like it.)

Got too annoyed by 'trailers' to attempt watching it. Tried briefly and was incredibly annoyed so gave up

Ellie is such an idiot - in the middle of the night in her half sleepy state she closed the window in her room and swung it into her eye. She now has a bruised eye! :(

See picture of her window to imagine the scene.

*helpful hat* What you want to do is attach that to a wall so it's out of the way.

Is this a cry for help? "I walked into a window..."

Do you want us to beat up your abusive boyfriend?

Someone else will have to do it, I'm still out of action with a bad back.

Quote: Harridan @ March 28 2012, 12:05 PM BST

*helpful hat* What you want to do is attach that to a wall so it's out of the way.

Seriously??? Shit! haha

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 28 2012, 12:05 PM BST

Is this a cry for help? "I walked into a window..."

Do you want us to beat up your abusive boyfriend?

Someone else will have to do it, I'm still out of action with a bad back.

Nah - he slept all the way through it - even me screaming and then crying!

Sometimes a brother just has to sit on the lawn in the sun and eat his sandwiches.

I believe OJ Simpson used the same excuse

Quote: Ben @ March 28 2012, 12:26 PM BST

Sometimes a brother just has to sit on the lawn in the sun and eat his sandwiches.

Oh helloooooo Ben! Long time no see. How are you? :D

I'm all the better for seeing you, L.E.J.P.

Awww yey! So where have you been? Why have you been avoiding us? You haven't answered our calls?

Everyone needs a break once in a while.

afternoon gang.

afternoon gang.

Ben! I expect a decent ironing/haircut anecdote forthwith.

Did you miss me? No? Bastards. I've left a burning package on all your doorsteps. Please be sure to stamp on it hard. In other news...any good best man jokes?