Status report Page 4,376

The petrol station near me has ran out of fuel due to the Tory twats. F**king idiots (the Tories and the idiots rushing out to buy it and banking the treasury more cash).

Livingstone handled an actual fuel strike much better.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 29 2012, 6:03 PM BST

The petrol station near me has ran out of fuel due to the Tory twats. F**king idiots (the Tories and the twits rushing out to buy it and banking the treasury more cash).

I know, Tory idiots. I remember the last petrol strike and no one (and I mean no one) went out and panic bought fuel.

Oh wait, they did, they just didn't do it with Government blessing.

Stoopid Tories - they invented Aids y'know.

Ok, in the interest of fair play, Labour and the Lib Dems are twat too.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 29 2012, 6:18 PM BST

Stoopid Tories - they invented Aids y'know.

If they did the likes of you and me wouldn't be able to afford it! :D :P

You mainly.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 29 2012, 6:23 PM BST

Ok, in the interest of fair play, Labour and the Lib Dems are twat too.

Tell me about it. I've already filled up three jerry cans with diesel and I don't even have a car.

Laughing out loud

You can use it to light your fags. Soak ten pound notes in it and woompf!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 29 2012, 6:25 PM BST

Tell me about it. I've already filled up three jerry cans with Vinn diesel and I don't even have a car.

Still ordering from that celebrity sperm bank?

Yep local garage has run out here as well. People are morons.

My tank is nearly empty but I'm not filling up until this blows over I'm not being seen to be 'one of them'

Good man.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 29 2012, 6:18 PM BST

I know, Tory idiots. I remember the last petrol strike and no one (and I mean no one) went out and panic bought fuel.

In fairness last time the panic did not really start until there was an actual blockade of refineries preventing fuel getting out, and the Labour Government, in a rare moment of efficiency, did learn from it and put contingency plans in place to ensure that particular scenario could never happen again.

This new crises has started because, faced with the threat of a possible strike, Tory ministers keep telling people to fill up every available container with fuel, thereby causing precisely the sort of panic that would result if there was an actual strike.

Increasingly the suspicion is that they are deliberately ramping up a non-existent crisis in order to deflect attention from all their other recent cock-ups.

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2012, 6:36 PM BST

Yep local garage has run out here as well. People are morons.

My tank is nearly empty but I'm not filling up until this blows over I'm not being seen to be 'one of them'

Garage=big grassy field

Tank=His sheeps tummy

Actually could be a good excuse to have a day off work? My car ran out of petrol and all the garages had run out. Honest.

I've got bugger all fuel, thankfully I'm not Henrying tommorow, even the motorway services didn't have fuel! You have to say its a cock up on a massive scale what has been said by ministers.

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2012, 6:36 PM BST

I'm not being seen to be 'one of them'

Then stop wearing salmon jeans and the rumours will stop.

As a macrobiotic vegatarian ethnic hat wearing cyclist, I think it's great that there isn't any fuel for your planet raping death boxes.