Status report Page 4,368

Quote: Gavin @ March 24 2012, 8:45 PM GMT

Ace sounds good. You guys trying for Sky? Those guys are eating up comedy at the moment.

Yeah, everyone and anyone I suppose. Rub everyones noses in the muck.

Quote: Gavin @ March 24 2012, 8:20 PM GMT

Had an awesome day today, fecking about on Playstation. Feel kinda guilty should of been working but hey ho :D Been a hell of a week so treat was in order.

ooooo and I've noticed I've got my first Troll. Lol bless!

It's very sweet of you to call him that.

Have just been to an all day drama festival and won 2 raffle prizes. What am I to do with a big bloody, fluffy, yellow rabbit ( no, don't answer that). I can cope with the Easter egg.

Quote: keewik @ March 25 2012, 12:32 AM GMT

Have just been to an all day drama festival and won 2 raffle prizes. What am I to do with a big bloody, fluffy, yellow rabbit

Children's ward at local hospital?

I'll add it to my collection of crotchet stuff for our stall at the summer fete.

Saw Sarah Millican Live tonight. Very funny set, but it could've been 20 minutes longer.

Quote: AJGO @ March 22 2012, 3:59 PM GMT

:D I didn't even have my fringe concealing my lined forehead. She must have thought that only a child could be wearing such a daft stripy top

I noticed about a year or so ago I stopped getting asked for ID most of the time except for at one particular chain who often check ID of all people, no matter how old you look.
Went out the other night and ordered a glass of wine and got asked. I was secretly pleased. Maybe it's time to start dressing like a proper grown up.

Message to Gavin.

Meet the Crapmans bears no relation to Meet the Newmans, Meet the Parents, Meet the Magoons or any other 'Meet the ...' series. If you think my sig infringes your strip in some way, I'll remove it.

Just let me know. xxx

Quote: don rushmore @ March 25 2012, 3:31 AM GMT

Meet the Crapmans bears no relation to Meet the Newmans, Meet the Parents, Meet the Magoons or any other 'Meet the ...' series.

Sorry, but you forgot to mention Meet the Feebles. Peter Jackson's people will be in touch.

Meat the food product from animal carcases?

God damn it. Who was the clever fecker who stole my hour this morning?

So I take it that it's not a good idea to advertise my upcoming Zombie animation
Eat the Humans

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 25 2012, 11:07 AM GMT

So I take it that it's not a good idea to advertise my upcoming Zombie animation
Eat the Humans

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Eat the Humans

Booyah!

Eat the Humans

Laughing out loud

Last week one of the lovely children at the school I was Henrying at decided to draw Zombies on his Tudor shield.