Teenage Kicks Page 13

So will it get a 2nd series.

I hope so just to piss some of you off even more lol.

Anything that keeps Ade on my screen is good.

I agree.

I really thought Teenage kicks was pretty good and i'll be sad to see it end.

Though I realise i'm in the minority there.

Quote: Richard Wells @ May 11 2008, 11:25 PM BST

So will it get a 2nd series.

I hope so just to piss some of you off even more lol.

I'd expect it will.

Quote: Aaron @ May 11 2008, 10:51 PM BST

Peep Show*

>_<

Teenage Kicks is repeated during the week. Peep Show probably is too, but I've not spotted it yet.

Peep Show's repeated on E4 on Staturdays at nine. And I think it's repeated on Channel 4 the following Thursday at something like eleven thirty.

And will Teenage Kicks get a second series since this first one has haemoraged viewers?

And there's a Channel 4+1 for Peep Show, so you can watch it an hour later... if you have access to that sort of thing.

Dan

Quote: chipolata @ May 16 2008, 11:06 AM BST

And will Teenage Kicks get a second series since this first one has haemoraged viewers?

Having been a successful radio series, I'd be surprised if they don't give it another go.

Was it a succesful radio series? It was on the radio, certainly.

But I too think they'll give it a go. I'm not sure Bennidorm got great viewing figures for series one, but they still give it a second go.

I find Teenage Kicks a bit cringeworthy to be honest.

I love Ade, but I don't think he's very good in this. His voice is a bit whiney.

I saw two recordings of the radio show, it was fairly decent. I liked them having Ben Elton in it just because it meant I got to see Adrian Edmonson and Ben Elton share a stage. Two of my comedy heroes, I probably had a colossal hard on.

This was on Radio 2 again today. It seemed very familiar so I don't know if this was a repeat. I know it started here before transferring to TV.

Ben Elton was in it too and I don't remember him from the first series.

It does seem a bit desperate still though. A shame really because I did like Ade in Young Ones. Really I think he's best doing caricatures rather than trying to do realistic people.

It is a repeat of the first (and only) series Dave. It's perhaps quite familiar as obviously the TV show was based on it.

Quote: Mark @ November 23 2008, 1:17 PM GMT

It is a repeat of the first (and only) series Dave. It's perhaps quite familiar as obviously the TV show was based on it.

OK then - thanks. But I don't remember Ben Elton ever being in it.

One tends to put a mental block on life's more scarring experiences.

Ben Elton was in it. He was also in the original TV pilot, but they replaced him for the series cos of other commitments (I believe).

I thought the radio show was much better than the TV show, though both were entertaining enough, in my opinion. Which counts for nothing.

Dan

Teenage Kicks is very very bad, ridiculous set up and the jokes are naff.

Edited by Aaron.