General Election 2015 Page 17

It'll go conservative, Glenda was a real superstar and Quillim are too Muslim for some, too anti Muslim for others and the rest think it's how Milaband pronounces quim.

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd May 2015, 6:53 PM BST

It'll go conservative, Glenda was a real superstar and Quillim are too Muslim for some, too anti Muslim for others and the rest think it's how Milaband pronounces quim.

Is that where you are sootyj?

As a very junior and politically neutral person, I once had to brief Glenda.

And she was very nice to me. :)

I'm not rich!

Not sure about Quilliamers and other Muslim think tanks.

They tend to be little else but quangos and quasi quangos creating jobs for the besuitted members of the Muslim establishment.
One suspects each one of them represent no one and is just latching onto a well-funded career opportunity.

Any anti-terrorist notions seem nil and void as one suspects they command zero credibility with the people they are supposed to influence.

The fact that one of them has now made it to being a parliamentary candidate seems only to reinforce the impression that it's a rung on a career ladder, not a role of any real meaning.

Maybe I'm just too cynical...

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd May 2015, 7:06 PM BST

I'm not rich!

The "I'm not rich!" club is the best one to be in.

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 3rd May 2015, 7:10 PM BST

Not sure about Quilliamers and other Muslim think tanks.

They tend to be little else but quangos and quasi quangos creating jobs for the besuitted members of the Muslim establishment.
One suspects each one of them represent no one and is just latching onto a well-funded career opportunity.

Any anti-terrorist notions seem nil and void as one suspects they command zero credibility with the people they are supposed to influence.

The fact that one of them has now made it to being a parliamentary candidate seems only to reinforce the impression that it's a rung on a career ladder, not a role of any real meaning.

Maybe I'm just too cynical...

Well, I don't think my post was a glowing endorsement of him. It is a slightly old story but I wanted to find something dodgy about the Lib Dems to balance up my criticism a bit. I had let them off so far. Unfortunately there were no clips on You Tube of their ridiculous pantomimes. That's the actual pantomimes at Conference rather than all of the other ones so it was Mr Nawaz. One other piece of news I can bring to you, though, is that Chris Huhne's personal website isn't currently functioning.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd May 2015, 7:11 PM BST

The "I'm not rich!" club is the best one to be in.

It is?
I would much prefer being rich.
Filthy, stinking rich.
Obscenely rich.

Especially considering how much more attractive it makes you to the opposite sex.... :D

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 3rd May 2015, 7:13 PM BST

It is?
I would much prefer being rich.
Filthy, stinking rich.
Obscenely rich.

Especially considering how much more attractive it makes you to the opposite sex.... :D

You seem to be of the opinion that money is an appendage. Just place your wallet on the table and you will see by the direction of rapid movement how wrong headed you are on this particular matter.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd May 2015, 7:20 PM BST

You seem to be of the opinion that money is an appendage. Just place your wallet on the table and you will see by the direction of rapid movement how wrong headed you are on this particular matter.

Direction of rapid movement? By a wallet?
Have you forgotten to take your tablets again? :)

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 3rd May 2015, 7:23 PM BST

Direction of rapid movement? By a wallet?
Have you forgotten to take your tablets again? :)

Laughing out loud

I've cast my vote so no more listening to or watching election crap for me.

And no, money isn't an appendage.
Instead it makes your appendage look bigger. ;)

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 3rd May 2015, 7:26 PM BST

And no, money isn't an appendage.
Instead it makes your appendage look bigger. ;)

I live on Poverty Street but it seems I feel less deprived. ;)

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd May 2015, 6:53 PM BST

Bookies disagree . .

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/hampstead-and-kilburn/winning-party

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd May 2015, 7:11 PM BST

One other piece of news I can bring to you, though, is that Chris Huhne's personal website isn't currently functioning.

You mean his ex wife hasn't hacked it yet? :)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd May 2015, 11:17 PM BST

I live on Poverty Street but it seems I feel less deprived. ;)

Oh, yes. Very deprived, me.
Without the millions of pounds to which I am naturally entitled I feel utterly deprived.
The fact that society denies me the heated indoor swimming pool, regular caviar breakfasts and the gilded Learjet I deserve vexes me greatly. ;)

But no doubt if Labour or the Conservatives win the election these injustices I suffer daily will be a thing of the past.

Long live Ded Camerband and West Villa.

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 4th May 2015, 1:12 AM BST

You mean his ex wife hasn't hacked it yet? :)

Oh, yes. Very deprived, me.
Without the millions of pounds to which I am naturally entitled I feel utterly deprived.
The fact that society denies me the heated indoor swimming pool, regular caviar breakfasts and the gilded Learjet I deserve vexes me greatly. ;)

But no doubt if Labour or the Conservatives win the election these injustices I suffer daily will be a thing of the past.

Long live Ded Camerband and West Villa.

The last I heard of her, she wanted to be a Lib Dem candidate although sources who used to be close to me - God knows why - suggested she hovers alluringly between them and the wealthier Blairites.

Have you noticed how Nick Clegg now says "swivel eyed loons" in every speech that he makes? That's rather rich, I think, coming as it does from a man whose voice sounds like he's swallowed three frogs.

Nige Farage is 4/5 on according to the above website while the Tories are now at 5/4. Meanwhile this sinister lot whose methods don't exactly win my approval are currently at 500-1. Oh dear oh dear!!!

http://alzebab.org/

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/thanet-south/winning-party