The Sitcom Mission 2014 Page 13

Any news on the next stage?

It would have probably been a better idea to buy 10 (or is it 5) lottery tickets with that tenner and go for the millions. That way I could have started my own TV channel and commisioned what I want. That way seems more realistic.

:) Whistling nnocently Angry :D Errr Pirate Wave Wave ? Hug Cool :) Laughing out loud Teary Errr Pirate Pirate :( :P :$ :$ Angry Cool Angelic Angelic Geek Console Console Hug Hug Hug Hug :O :O Angry Angry :$ :P :$ :$ >_< :S Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

edit: Can't be bothered

Quote: JSmash @ 24th April 2014, 2:17 PM BST

edit: Can't be bothered

Well, he did start it!

Dan

Quote: JSmash @ 24th April 2014, 11:47 AM BST

Any news on the next stage?

It would have probably been a better idea to buy 10 (or is it 5) lottery tickets with that tenner and go for the millions. That way I could have started my own TV channel and commisioned what I want. That way seems more realistic.

:) Whistling nnocently Angry :D Errr Pirate Wave Wave ? Hug Cool :) Laughing out loud Teary Errr Pirate Pirate :( :P :$ :$ Angry Cool Angelic Angelic Geek Console Console Hug Hug Hug Hug :O :O Angry Angry :$ :P :$ :$ >_< :S Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

Not a bad idea buying lottery tickets but if your luck is anything like mine, (I spent three pound a week on tickets for a year and only won ten pound)then I think it's best to wait for the results.

That said I can't wait to see how things have gone and who makes it through good luck to everyone

:D :D

Quote: swerytd @ 24th April 2014, 2:40 PM BST

Well, he did start it!

Dan

He's deleted his comments now so I look mental.

Quote: JSmash @ 25th April 2014, 2:43 PM BST

Yes, I saw that, but I read them before they disappeared so I know you're not mad!
:)

Quote: JSmash @ 25th April 2014, 2:43 PM BST

:D That Marc P -- he's such a *R*E*D*A*C*T*E*D*!

Dan

Quote: Bonzo @ 25th April 2014, 2:46 PM BST

Yes, I saw that, but I read them before they disappeared so I know you're not mad!
:)

Just a wild and crazy guy, what with all those emoticons! ;)

Quote: swerytd @ 25th April 2014, 4:04 PM BST

:D That Marc P -- he's such a *R*E*D*A*C*T*E*D*!

Dan

Lol.

Bleurgh...I'm drunk!

Zany.

Quote: tinybaubles @ 25th April 2014, 11:09 PM BST

Bleurgh...I'm drunk!

unfortunately that's already the title of the new UKIP manifesto

I guess that was a no then.

I hope this post is of an acceptable standard.

Certainly comes across as slightly more mature. Still a bit needy mind. Just a word to the wise old bean.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we? Are we?

Quote: AlexSW @ 30th April 2014, 10:54 AM BST

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we? Are we?

Sorry, taking us longer than we thought. We've still got some feedback to do and we want to make sure we make the right decision. Most probably next Thursday morning. Sorry!