What are you watching on TV? Page 1,991

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th December 2014, 5:33 PM GMT

Wow, Christmas TV really is shit this year !

This got repeated on Christmas Day on BBC2. Missed it first time around, and recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/30891/

God's own comic

Repeat of the excellent - The Comedy Vaults: BBC2's Hidden Treasure

Rare clips of early progs/pilots and some that were never shown. Why, and why not show them in full. Angry

I've watched more TV than I usually do. What the Dambusters Did Next, Alan Titchmarsh in the Buckingham Palace garden, Parrot Confidential, a lot of The Simpsons and quite a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory.

Started watching a fantastic human interest documentary about the constant struggles in life of an everyday family, coping with tragedy and complex issues on an epic scale. I can't decide on my favourite family member.....Kourtney? Khloe? Kim? Keith? Kev? Karl? Ken?

I like the one with the big fat arse

Watching the BBC 1 New Year programme from Glasgow.

Was Andy Stewart on ?

I think he might be dead. ???

It's Phil Cunningham and Ally Bain who are the jinkies.

Wasn't going to stay up but what is left of Queen and Adam Lambert on BBC1 was excellent! And a least it was live!! And the fireworks half way through.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st January 2015, 12:36 AM GMT

Wasn't going to stay up but what is left of Queen and Adam Lambert on BBC1 was excellent! And a least it was live!! And the fireworks half way through.

Got to disagree. He may know the words but that's where it ends for me.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st January 2015, 12:43 AM GMT

Got to disagree. He may know the words but that's where it ends for me.

Can't replace Freddy of course, but I thought he did a great job and has a fantastic voice. Whatever, the concert I thought was great.

Can't replace Paul either !

Starting to look like a tribute band.

Sos, but that's how I see it.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st January 2015, 12:57 AM GMT

Can't replace Paul either !

Sos, but that's how I see it.

Agree: Paul Rodgers' voice is raw sex!

I am watching the 3 hour (2hr 32m without adverts) 50 Greatest Sitcom thingy on C5. Brian Murphy was really in his mid-30s during MATH. Really?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st January 2015, 12:57 AM GMT

Laughing out loud My wife, who was half watching as she read a book, thought they were.