What are you watching on TV? Page 1,987

The Mekong River.
I am so gay for Sue Perkins.

We seem to have honed in on some complete shite allegedly about Frankenstein. I think I'll read my book.

Keep overhearing bits of it - undoubtedly unadulterated crap.

Nuts in May

Lmfao!

Old Mother Riley was on the Jeremy Kyle Show this morning.

When my recorded episode of George and Mildred finished, the tele defaulted back to Live At The Apollo.

Someone called Simon Evans was on.

F**k me. Please don't tell me he is making a living from that.

I like Simon Evans
Funny stand up & a nice fella

I never watch live at the Apollo
TV stand up is never that great anyway, I'll make an exception for Sean Lock but that's about it

Series 3 of Lilyhammer - pure bliss on a windy Sunday evening in Norway

Love Actually. Rather chessy and corny but always really liked it.

Totally corny, but I do love the Colin Firth/foreign woman storyline. And poor Emma Thompson. :(
And of course lovely Andrew Lincoln.

It's usually on TV every five minutes but I haven't seen it for ages.

Quote: zooo @ 16th December 2014, 2:51 PM GMT

Totally corny, but I do love the Colin Firth/foreign woman storyline. And poor Emma Thompson. :(
And of course lovely Andrew Lincoln.

It's usually on TV every five minutes but I haven't seen it for ages.

I'm like that with The English Patient, despite Father Noel Furlong's acerbic comments in S3 of Father Ted!

I've just decided to give Mad Men a try. It's okay, I'm going to watch more but I'm left a bit confused why the ending was revealed in the way it was.

Spoilers: Did he do anything particularly extraordinary that I missed out on in order for it to be a twist? Sure he flirted with the client but that's the nature of his biz', plus he turned down the advances of his secretary. I suppose I'll have to watch the next episode.

So then, hands up who thinks Pixie is going to win it. :)

Not me. 'er bay in it.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th December 2014, 9:14 PM GMT

Not me. 'er bay in it.

Sorry. I'd lost touch with it. Anyhow, well done to Roberta Flack. A worthy winner. :)

Yay for Pasha!