What are you watching on TV? Page 1,983

Shall I watch Would I lie to you on Dave? F**k me - Kate's on! what else can I watch??????????????

I see that was from 2010. She still looks gorgeous. How I wish I was Lee that day!

Incidentally I did see her at Hammersmith Hospital earlier this year - only realising it was her as she floated past!

Kate who?

This most beautiful vision,

http://www.katesilverton.com/

Kate and me share a shoe size and we both wear spectacles. That's about it really.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st October 2014, 10:50 PM GMT

Kate and me share a shoe size and we both wear spectacles. That's about it really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2076392/BBC-newsreader-Kate-Silverton-says-size-9-feet-make-life-agony.html

Quote: Oldrocker @ 29th October 2014, 8:58 PM GMT

Earlier . . on Tipping Point

Ben Shepherd:

Which is the only one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World still standing?

Contestant:

Mount Everest.

>_<

Watched the start of Chaser before turning over to Pointless tonight - glad I did as the background boys gave Bradley another set to read and splutter into giggles:-

In which sport would you find..........

Dump - Floater - Wipe

Basketball, Volleyball or Water Polo

I guy once asked if "I could squash a watermelon flat with those?"

Back to the TV: Gogglebox *zzzing though the XFactor shite, HIGNFY, the start of Goth at the BBC.

Watched the start of Chaser before turning over to Pointless tonight - glad I did as the background boys gave Bradley another set to read and splutter into giggles:-

Dump - Floater - Wipe

Have you seen The Chase USA? Whoop, whoop etc. Mark 'The Beast' Labbett is an Oxford educated math genius.

The Choir. I can't understand why they use celebrities who can't sing, because there's plenty who can. Is a ridiculous premise.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st October 2014, 11:02 PM GMT

Dump - Floater - Wipe

:O Only just noticed that........will be serving a writ for plagiarism when I see my silk in the morning. :P

Takeshi's Castle

Quote: Gazzo @ 5th November 2014, 6:32 PM GMT

Takeshi's Castle

:O My God, is that still on somewhere?! Used to love it and have saved some to DVD - far better than that bloody awful Total Wipeout with the f**king annoying Hamster.

Oooh, look four little ducks on my post count. :)

Not now of course............

Takeshi's Castle.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th November 2014, 4:58 PM GMT

:O Only just noticed that........will be serving a writ for plagiarism when I see my silk in the morning. :P

"Your silk" as in a representative of Her Majesty's Bench or an item you cannot make out of a sow's ear?

Quote: Gazzo @ 6th November 2014, 6:30 PM GMT

Takeshi's Castle.

So you said.........yesterday. :S

Well, it's one way of getting your post count up. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th November 2014, 7:01 PM GMT

So you said.........yesterday. :S

Well, it's one way of getting your post count up. :D

It's on Challenge every day at 5pm. BTW Don't Quack Ducks Echo is on challenge on Saturday at 9pm.