What are you watching on TV? Page 1,984

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th November 2014, 6:54 PM GMT

"Your silk" as in a representative of Her Majesty's Bench or an item you cannot make out of a sow's ear?

Kilroy. Laughing out loud

Walking Through History with Tony Robinson.

Schama or Starkey it ain't; but just a gentle stroll with a bit of undemanding local trivia thrown in. Suits me fine when the brain doesn't want to absorb too many facts & figures from history.

Fawlty Towers - The Wedding Party

Just watched History of Roman Empire on Channel 5.

The Marigold Hotel film. Good comedy potential but the sound is appalling - so much background noise you can't hear the dialogue.

Festival of Remembrance.

It's not just about old people these days.

As recommended on the front page of the BCG I have watched the comedian quartile of The Jonathan Ross Show. Frank Skinner was an excellent guest, erudite and funny as ever, although he did mention his appearance on Doctor Who, something regular 'readers' of his weekly show on Absolute will be heartily sick of. I loved the drinking anecdotes, funny and poignant.

Watching Sky News about Thatcher and Regan. Deid or not, I still want to kill the bitch.

Just been checking what time/if on BBC1 there would be 2 mins. silence at 11 and see that at the moment is "Homes Under the Hammer" Series 18 - Episode 51 >_< Jeez!

I watched an episode of Cheers this morning where Frasier and Lilith have to renew their marriage vows.

Lilith with hair done and make up and . . . . phwoor.

'The Sin Eater' - just starting.

Quote: keewik @ 10th November 2014, 11:28 PM GMT

Watching Sky News about Thatcher and Regan. Deid or not, I still want to kill the bitch.

That's not a very Christian attitude.

And it's DEAD - not Deid!

I'm not a Christian and here, it's 'deid'. Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 15th November 2014, 10:12 PM GMT

I'm not a Christian and here, it's 'deid'. Laughing out loud

Why couldn't you have won that referendum?

How I wish we had! Britain gets worse by the day.