What are you watching on TV? Page 1,988

FIX ! Frankie all the way !

You'll have to stop this Frankie fixation......... ;)

I thought Caroline was a worthy winner and was my fave from early on. :)

OFAH - A Royal Flush

Cringe making but very funny.

Del 'looks at crystal glass' " Very nice. Ravenhead is it?"

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st December 2014, 5:21 PM GMT

OFAH - A Royal Flush

I was watching the documentary on John Le Mesurier yesterday. They were showing a scene from his movie Traitor. The guy who played the Duke Of Maylebury in A Royal Flush years later played alongside Le Mesurier in that one.

I've just finished watching this programme about Rik Mayall which I recorded yesterday. Strange Ade Edmondson didn't contribute to it...

Ya I was thinking that all the way through ...

Probably busy making a documentary for ITV2 about cheese making in Norfolk

hooray Loftys back! The illumanti didn't have him killed!

..... or did they?

Lofty, DaButt, I can hear Chris Rea's Drivin' Home For Christmas playing through the swirling snow as the prodigals make their way home to the fold...all we need now is RC to come crashing in with his big red..err...reindeer nose to complete the scene.

Who said forums are dying? We're alive!!!! :P

On DVD-the Holy episode of Bottom. I decided it is much better than watching carols by candlelight.

The Beeb showed Dad's Army "Turkey Dinner" yesterday early evening - most enjoyable.

The committee meeting in the church hall to decide who would do what cooking/gravy/stuffing/vegetables was hysterical with all of the main characters assembled having great lines.

Very funny. Laughing out loud

The Julie Walters documentary followed by the repeat of Vicar of Dibley. Intend to catch up with Cabin Pressure and Dad's Army on iPlayer and possibly Not Going Out. Now for a bit of Nick Abbot A-Z on LBC.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th December 2014, 11:02 PM GMT

The Julie Walters documentary

I watched that; slightly surprised that there isn't a Julie Walters thread on the BSG.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 24th December 2014, 11:08 PM GMT

I watched that; slightly surprised that there isn't a Julie Walters thread on the BSG.

Yes - I enjoyed it.

Best Christmas wishes to you. :)