What are you watching on TV? Page 1,994

50 FA Cup moments.

You can't beat Number 8.

The Bucket of Water song including the gorgeous Sally James.

Quote: keewik @ 4th January 2015, 11:30 PM GMT

About to watch Sky Press Preview.

My wife watches every one. Interesting to see various people's take on the newspapers.

The new series of Great British Railway Journeys with Michael Portillo that started tonight - very pleasant viewing with some fascinating facts along the way.
Most enjoyable. :)

Undateables.
Priceless.

Quote: Nogget @ 5th January 2015, 9:42 PM GMT

Undateables.
Priceless.

Not sure about watching that. It seems a bit voyeuristic.

On DVD- Inbetweeners 2 movie. Am neither really liking or disliking. Did have a good laugh at the Australian slang used at the start- Have heard most of it but I don't think Anyone has spoken like that since mid 80's at least

You dag!
Strewth.

(I haven't seen it, was it like that?)

The Inca peoples.

The professionals were full of plaudits.

For me, they were a bit too big on nudge.

Tuesday's episode of 24 Hours in Police Custody (C4). Gruesome, but quietly powerful. Rich with subtle detail. Reminds you how great serious documentaries can be. Big fan of this series overall.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th January 2015, 2:32 PM GMT

Tuesday's episode of 24 Hours in Police Custody (C4). Gruesome, but quietly powerful. Rich with subtle detail. Reminds you how great serious documentaries can be. Big fan of this series overall.

I saw some it last year. Gripping stuff. Although it completely ruined all TV detective dramas for me now I know just how far away from the real thing they are.

I saw a bit of 'The Kyle Files' the other night (don't judge me, I was killing time waiting for WILTY to start). It was an Alan Partridge idea come to life:

Alan: Alan Attack.
Tony Hayers: What's that?
Alan: Like The Cook Report, but with a more slapstick approach.
Tony Hayers: No.

As always Phil Jupitus is ruining QI for me.

8 out of 10 cats does Countdown.

An advert for Durex pleasure gel.

Metal at the BBC - opening with Black night by Deep Purple.

Let's see how many I've got!

OK - only one out of two because I haven't got any Judas Priest.

OR's Budgie. Still only one out of three. Think I'll give this up.