What are you watching on TV? Page 1,960

You'd rather she had a pot noodle eh

And by that I mean stick your noodle in her pot whilst the dog watched?

You make me sick!

Its Like That Go Compare Ad,It is crap.

One Foot in the Grave. Genius.

Some history thing about the '45 which involves the singing of the offensive 'national anthem' and some crap singing of 'Will ye no Come Back Again'.

More dangerous songs

Hamlet 2, just started but am sensing turkey, still it's got Steve Coogan in so will give it a go.

Titanic Im Crying My Eyes Out.

Amazingly I am watching the football.

Quote: george roper @ 13th July 2014, 9:46 PM BST

Titanic Im Crying My Eyes Out.

That topless scene isn't near as long enough, is it?

They never are

Q.I.

A repeat from 2012 of 56 Up on ITV. No - not what you're thinking.

It's a series every 7 years showing how the lives of a group of children born in 1956 - the same year as me - have developed. Yes unbelievably I'm only 58.

Just interesting to see how their lives have changed. I know one of them had a really bad mental illness. I'm not sure if he died or not. I'll find out later.

I usually watch that when it comes round. I think the man you're talking about managed to get on top of life and became a local councillor or something, possibly helped by a couple of the others. He was a sad case because he'd seemed such a lively, bright button as a wee boy, then, WHAM, the stuffing was knocked out of him.

He looked the most good looking lively kid but then he had mental problems. He did end up as a Lib Dem councillor and a Lay Preacher.

A documentary on Edward VII on BBC 4.