What are you watching on TV? Page 1,962

Me too.
IT Crowd must be one of the most rewatchable sitcoms ever.

I was watching the one before the Countdown one on Netflix yesterday
Always rewatchable

Some shows are actually better on the rewatch, which is why I very often don't bother watching them the first time.

Just watched 'Extant.
Looks like it might be worth following.

Quote: zooo @ 17th July 2014, 10:48 PM BST

Me too.
IT Crowd must be one of the most rewatchable sitcoms ever.

I've got all four series on DVD. I probably rewatch at least a few episodes, if not a entire series around every six- eight weeks. There a few other shows I reawatch just as frequently, so essentially have a list of four or five series I'm constantly watching.
I'm not sure it's normal or healthy but make me happy so I don't care really.

Heh, I do the same with a certain couple of TV shows and films.

I think it's much weirder when people refuse to even watch a film twice. "I've seen that one." So??

Quote: zooo @ 18th July 2014, 3:55 PM BST

Heh, I do the same with a certain couple of TV shows and films.

I think it's much weirder when people refuse to even watch a film twice. "I've seen that one." So??

Yep. Particularly with comedies I often hear people or media say that it is the surprise/not knowing what is coming that makes something funny, which I don't really understand. For me usually if I laugh at something the first time I see or hear it I will laugh at it many times after.

About To Watch EastEnders on my sky planner.

Jonathan Creek series 1 episode 5. House of Monkeys.

Quote: george roper @ 18th July 2014, 8:48 PM BST

About To Watch EastEnders on my sky planner.

Doesn't it work properly?

Technically it's on DVD but currently watching Guest House Paradisio. Have recently seen some of Bottom on YouTube. Usually I hate slapstick comedy but enjoyed it so much, I've ordered the DVD.

Monty Python on Gold....I must be one of the few who isn't all that familiar with their stuff but I can see the influence they have had on today's sketch shows...it's quite nostalgic seeing them on the stage like that, they're doing a pretty good job so far.

I'm going to watch The Inbetweeners on 4OD.

I think I'm getting old! Yes - really.

Watching pointless and they showed photos of 5 people whose names are the same as US cities.

I only knew one - Washington and recognised Mark Austin but couldn't think of his name.

Photos were of Mark Austin, Andrew Lincoln, Johnny Knoxville, Denzel Washinton and Joachim Phoenix.

Joaquin. :)

I saw that. Andrew Lincoln is the star of The Walking Dead. 3 of my favourite people in one round - I nearly choked on my dinner.
The only one I didn't know was Mark Austin.

Johnny Knoxville a favourite? ;)