What are you watching on TV? Page 1,959

Quote: zooo @ 3rd July 2014, 7:30 PM BST

Just watched 15 minutes of True Detective. Found it really boring so switched it off. I know everyone loves it, but... no.

I managed 2 or 3 episodes. I'll give it a try again soon. I can see there's something there, I'm just not sure what?

It's like they were purposely trying to deliver every line in the blandest most monotone way possible. While staring despondently into the distance.
Made me want to kill myself.

You should try watch a bit more just to see Matthew McConaughey's weird trippy bits. I am curious to see where all that goes! Although you probably didn't get that far.

Still, the theme tune is pretty cool.

Yeah, the opening credits were nice!

First episode of the IT Crowd on E4

Reliving my childhood with Alias Smith and Jones.

Its no magnum pi

As a nipper I wanted to be Hannibal Hayes more than anyone else in the whole world. Turns out I still kinda do.

Louis Theroux second doco on the Westboro Church. I've made sure nothing smashable is within arms reach but I might just get up and smash the TV before it's over.

Quote: Tursiops @ 4th July 2014, 12:06 AM BST

As a nipper I wanted to be Hannibal Hayes more than anyone else in the whole world. Turns out I still kinda do.

He was a handsome devil, wasn't he?
Would have been a big star if he'd hung round long enough.

The 100. I didn't last past the opening credits.

Quote: Tursiops @ 7th July 2014, 9:55 PM BST

The 100. I didn't last past the opening credits.

I gave up after about 15 mins

Not for me

Bunch of annoying teenagers being moody and stroppy in some forest

Yawn

It was kind of an interesting premise but yeah, TV teenagers are almost always written as annoying, obnoxious twats. (Real teenagers are never that bad.)

Big Brother's Bit On The Side

That 'Hank Marvin' kids mum is a disgrace

He's been at school all day and is , I gather, starving

So he gets home

And what has mother prepared ?

A bag of f**kin chicken bits out of the fridge ??

That's child neglect

'Hank' needs to be taken into care ASAP

This country ...