Me And Mrs Jones Page 2

Surprised Aaron liked this. From the first page:

CHARLOTTE and JESS are in their school uniforms, GEMMA looks scruffy and is trying to tie her hair in a pony tail. They are all looking down the toilet.

'All' - what all two of them? Try 'both'.

And from the top of page two:

CHARLOTTE has opened her pack lunch in an attempt to eat it.

GEMMA No (slams CHARLOTTE'S lunch box
closed) and can you not eat your pack lunch before school please.

Pack Lunch?! Er do you mean packed lunch? It's not even a typo since it appears twice. Two people wrote this. Amazing.

I have just watched the first two minutes, that's enough of that then Angry

Charlotte, Jess and Gemma makes three.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 19 2012, 9:20 PM BST

Surprised Aaron liked this.

Why's that?

What a waste of talent. Robert Sheehan in particular has never been so under used.
Shameful.

I was crying with laughter by the time the scene in the school hall finished.

I really enjoy it, can't see why it's disappointing so many people! (Please don't feel that I'm asking you to explain why to me in great detail.)

I was watching the first few minutes...the whole conversation about "MILFs" and so on. What puzzled me was that the son was nearly as old as his mother (at least it looked as if the could be brother and sister). that didn't really work out for me...

I do know what you mean, but she looks about 40, he looks about 20. So it all works really.

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2012, 11:53 AM BST

I do know what you mean, but she looks about 40, he looks about 20. So it all works really.

maybe you're right...I don't know. But I was thinking: "I wish I had a mom like that". :D (She's haaaaawt!)

Ha, that is so very wrong.

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2012, 12:20 PM BST

Ha, that is so very wrong.

Hey, the son was talking about getting laid by MILFs in front of his mother. I wouldn't have dared to when I was at his age. Mind you, there was no such thing as "MILF" in those days...the early innocent days of the internet.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 20 2012, 12:23 PM BST

Hey, the son was talking about getting laid by MILFs in front of his mother.

I realize now that this sentence could be misunderstood! :$

For someone that's used to seeing Sarah Alexander in Coupling the son looked wierd. Looking at the actors' ages Sarah is 41 and the lad is 24 meaning she was 16 1/2 when the rudey dudeys took place. I bet casting had a sigh of relief at that one.

I seem to recall Cary Grant's mother was played by an actress a year younger than him in one film he did.

Quote: Tuumble @ October 20 2012, 1:01 PM BST

For someone that's used to seeing Sarah Alexander in Coupling the son looked wierd. Looking at the actors' ages Sarah is 41 and the lad is 24 meaning she was 16 1/2 when the rudey dudeys took place. I bet casting had a sigh of relief at that one.

I seem to recall Cary Grant's mother was played by an actress a year younger than him in one film he did.

Do you know the film "Blow"? Ray Liotta plays Johnny Depp's father. They could be brothers!!!

Why is this rubbish on?