The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 36

Quote: Marc P @ July 2 2012, 10:57 AM BST

Did you check your flies?

Its a train not a plane you sot!

That's no excuse under law and you know that!

Quote: Marc P @ July 2 2012, 10:57 AM BST

Did you check your flies?

Laughing out loud

Someone give me a sentence or two describing a luxury bath robe, what colour is it what is it made from, where was it bought how does it make you feel?

cheers
:)

'
Fenella Sampson dipped her head, twirled a towel and wrapped it turban style around her head. She slipped her feet into a pair of comfortable slippers and pulled the belt tight around the ......

Ellie wrapped her oversized, fluffy dressing gown around her that enveloped her like a hug from her dad.

CHeers Ellie I shall use the similie :)

That's £1,000,000 please. :)

Oh.... bugger. :(

When I was in Tesco last week, I fanned your books out so they covered up lesser ones.

I will accept cheques or cash.

Well, this once you can have it for free.

Quote: zooo @ July 5 2012, 3:01 PM BST

When I was in Tesco last week, I fanned your books out so they covered up lesser ones.

I will accept cheques or cash.

I've done that before too! Laughing out loud

Hehee!!

This really is the nice wimmins thread!

Hurrah well done!! :)

Fenella Sampson dipped her head, twirled a towel and wrapped it turban style around her head.

She slipped her feet into a pair of sheep's wool slippers and pulled the belt tight around the over-sized and fluffy bath robe that enveloped her like a comforting hug from her father. At least it would have done if her father hadn't died when she was seven years old, killed when serving abroad in the killing fields of Northern Ireland. A young Major's glittering career ended early by a car bomb planted by the IRA in Omagh in the early days of 'The troubles'.

Laughing out loud

Oh bloody hell! That's dark!