The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 38

Can we see photos of your tattoos? Anything cool worth showing?

Quote: Lee @ July 21 2012, 4:03 PM BST

Can we see photos of your tattoos? Anything cool worth showing?

Booo has "All things nice" tattoo.

I have far too many! I'll post some up.

It's sugar and spice bill, but you were on the right track. :)

Right, first the Sugar and Spice one, which I had done at the Liverpool Tattoo Convention 2 years ago, I think:

Image removed

and the new one I had done at the Amsterdam Tattoo Convention back in August - this was from a piece of "flash", already drawn but still a one-off, I chose it as it reflects me:

Image removed

this is part of my chest piece, I'm due to go back next month for another touch-up (I heal badly with reds which is on the roses to the side of the locket):

Image removed

I have one on my stomach that I really like but don't think it's a photo for here.

I don't mind honesty, these aren't for or to everyone's taste.

Well I think they're cool, but the Sugar & Spice definitely needs an explanation otherwise it looks a bit random. Laughing out loud

Thanks for sharing. :)

You see, I like random. They're mine, for me, the meaning only matters to me (but I don't mind explaining).

Sugar and spice means I'm good and I'm bad, I have a nice side and a hot (fiery) side that is not so nice. It helps me remember to be a good person.

:)

Nowt wrong with random.

So do you look like I imagine? Have you got multi-coloured hair? Is this a life style or are you a person who happens to have a few tatts?

I like the leafy heart one.
I cannot imagine how rude your stomach one must be... :O

I also like the look of the stripey dress(?) you're wearing in the top one.

Quote: Lee @ July 21 2012, 4:54 PM BST

Nowt wrong with random.

So do you look like I imagine? Have you got multi-coloured hair? Is this a life style or are you a person who happens to have a few tatts?

Laughing out loud
I'm quite "normal", I just happen to like tattoos. I've removed my lip piercing - or swallowed it - a few months back so when I'm covered up you wouldn't know.

I dress down for the office and try not to have too many on show because I'd rather people didn't look, but usually I like vintage clothes with a nod to the 40s/50s, a bit like that lady that Nat posted.

Quote: zooo @ July 21 2012, 4:59 PM BST

I like the leafy heart one.
I cannot imagine how rude your stomach one must be... :O

I also like the look of the stripey dress(?) you're wearing in the top one.

The tattoo isn't rude, just I appear a bit nude. :P

Cool. Just being nosey. Plus I like Punky Girls ;) But that "vintage" look is cool too.

I like your tatoos, the rose one is similar to a dagger/heart and roses one I really want :)

Quote: Booo @ July 21 2012, 4:18 PM BST

I have far too many! I'll post some up.

It's sugar and spice bill, but you were on the right track. :)

I know, Iremembered... the kiddie phrase goes;

"Sugar & Spice and all things nice,
that's what little girls are made of"

Probable get arrested for paedophilia if one goes around saying that nowadays.

Quote: billwill @ July 21 2012, 11:23 PM BST

REEDITED BY SOOTYJ

Probable get arrested for paedophilia if one goes around saying that nowadays.

that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that
that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that

Call the police!

Quote: Lee @ July 21 2012, 4:54 PM BST

Nowt wrong with random.

Booo has a distinctively Betty Page look in a good way...

Maeve Binchy has died. What loss.

Quote: keewik @ July 31 2012, 12:01 AM BST

Maeve Binchy has died. What loss.

Aw, dear old Maeve Binchy. RIP.
Good thread choice keewik!