The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 41

After a mate saying ages ago that I reminded him of Gina McKee, and me not being able to see it at all, I was watching her today (on telly, not stalking or owt) and was thinking for ages 'who does she remind me of?' until I realised it was meeee! I am such an idiot sometimes :D

Best and worst celeb lookalikes the wimmins have been compared to, please!

:( A drunken oaf said I reminded him of Jo Brand, I was taking the piss but, not sure I was complimented?

Years ago Goldie Hawn yes, quite liked that one.

A couple of nights ago a bloke said I remind him of Shirley from Eastenders, as I don't watch it had a Google - No way! (except for black eyeliner)

Good idea AJGO ;)

I'm often mistaken for the late Barbara Castle

:D It might be your illness Lofty! I thought you chose your name after Lofty from Eastenders, do you have any resemblance?

No

It's Lofthouse as in Nat Lofthouse

Ask your uncle Google

:O OH sorry, blame my age/illness!

Nobody has ever said I look like anybody. *Weeps*

Quote: dellas @ October 26 2012, 7:33 PM BST

:( A drunken oaf said I reminded him of Jo Brand, I was taking the piss but, not sure I was complimented?

Years ago Goldie Hawn yes, quite liked that one.

A couple of nights ago a bloke said I remind him of Shirley from Eastenders, as I don't watch it had a Google - No way! (except for black eyeliner)

Good idea AJGO ;)

Jo Brand def a compliment, meant you were intimidating the twonk!

Ooh, Goldie Hawn, hark!
I always think of you as looking like Wilma Flintstone :D

Shirley off stenders is attractive, she's striking- just the character they make to look scowly all the time, it is stenders after all

Quote: lofthouse @ October 26 2012, 7:44 PM BST

No

It's Lofthouse as in Nat Lofthouse

Ask your uncle Google

That was no use. He said 'Search me'.

Quote: keewik @ October 26 2012, 8:37 PM BST

Nobody has ever said I look like anybody. *Weeps*

Really? No-one? I'm surprised, thought everyone got told random people all the time!

I've been told a couple, but they're always really obscure actresses and I can never remember them.

Zooo is Peggy Mounts double

*runs*

:D OH Dear! My fella is the image of Dennis Waterman- but he's aged better than him, thought he was attractive years ago! is this incriminating? :$

Do you look like Rula Lenska??

Quote: lofthouse @ October 26 2012, 9:30 PM BST

Zooo is Peggy Mounts double

*runs*

If I knew who she was, I'm sure I'd be very offended!

No!!

She was bloody gorgeous

Phhwooooarrrr!!

Quote: AJGO @ October 26 2012, 7:16 PM BST

After a mate saying ages ago that I reminded him of Gina McKee, and me not being able to see it at all, I was watching her today (on telly, not stalking or owt) and was thinking for ages 'who does she remind me of?' until I realised it was meeee! I am such an idiot sometimes :D

Best and worst celeb lookalikes the wimmins have been compared to, please!

:D I see it yes! Also a young Jessica Lange.

Moi, one of the Nolans usually, must be the penchant for sequinned jumpsuits.