The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 32

Yeah, converse type stuff.

Just realised that out of my 8 pairs of footwear 7 are baseball boots :/

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 24 2012, 11:27 AM BST

This is the one.

http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_037010530360_-1?m-redir=dotcom

Cute! What accessories did you go for?

:D I am ordering one NOW!!!

Gold stag head necklace, under the collar and a doubled string of black heart shaped beads. Left my bracelet at home :( oh and a big chunky little birdy ring. Grey tights and pretty black low wedges. Also long ish grey cardigan, with 3/4 sleeves with sequined shoulders.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 24 2012, 1:05 PM BST

Gold stag head necklace, under the collar and a doubled string of black heart shaped beads. Left my bracelet at home :( oh and a big chunky little birdy ring. Grey tights and pretty black low wedges. Also long ish grey cardigan, with 3/4 sleeves with sequined shoulders.

That sounds marvellous, they haven't done much with the outfit for the promo pic, have they?! I know it's debenhams but you'd expect better from HH.

I ended up wearing an odd cream-brown lipstick, with matt light brown eyeshadow. I think I may actually be fading into the 1940s

Quote: AJGO @ June 24 2012, 1:08 PM BST

I ended up wearing an odd cream-brown lipstick, with matt light brown eyeshadow. I think I may actually be fading into the 1940s

Nice! I went low key on the makeup, except for shiny green eyeliner :)

:S OH MY GOD! marv details, ta a lot, wonder-bloody-bar, luv it!! x

Quote: TopBanana @ June 24 2012, 12:17 PM BST

Do wimmin like/mind men wearing baseball boots?

I.e. men over 25?

Seriously?...

:D I like 'converse'@ trendy shoes of all kinds, the shoe shows the man, all OK if fitted with outfit- er, not with suit etc; otherwise if they don't stink -fab!

Quote: dellas @ June 24 2012, 2:20 PM BST

the shoe shows the man

That

I have a nice brogue.

I do love a brogue.

:D

How can I make an England shirt look good? Hmm.

A big shirt with very skinny jeans? Or high waisted trousers/shorts?