The really, really nice wimmins thread Page 30

For some reason this reminds me of the time I had an eye infection over Christmas then met my older son's primary teacher in Safeway with these red rimmed eyes. I was convinced she thought I was an alcoholic.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2012, 11:15 PM BST

But don't your eyes continue to get worse afterwards anyway? Like my Science teacher had his short sightedness lasered, only to become long-sighted later.

There's nothing one can do about age-related likeliness that eyesight will get worse, but it's not a case of laser eye surgery affecting that decline. I figured that I was going to spend more money on contacts/glasses/check-ups in the next decade than I would spend getting surgery so thought it was worth it. And my god, the astonishingness of waking up in the morning and being able to see

Quote: keewik @ June 7 2012, 11:23 PM BST

For some reason this reminds me of the time I had an eye infection over Christmas then met my older son's primary teacher in Safeway with these red rimmed eyes. I was convinced she thought I was an alcoholic.

She did, did you not see through your alky eyes that blog that went around the internet about keewik being That Sort Of Mother? :)

Quote: AJGO @ June 7 2012, 11:40 PM BST

She did, did you not see through your alky eyes that blog that went around the internet about keewik being That Sort Of Mother? :)

Oddly enough, there are times when I do wonder if keewik is my mother. Mum, is that you?

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 7 2012, 11:44 PM BST

Oddly enough, there are times when I do wonder if keewik is my mother. Mum, is that you?

Ha! Did they tell you that you were adopted?

I have accessed the BCG from her computer, but I doubt she's on here, there's no Coronation Steert thread for starters.

I left you in a bin bag outside Safeway.

I guess it wasn't a Bag for Life

Could have been if you hadn't insisted on growing so big.

Does my bum look big in this thread?

Quote: keewik @ June 8 2012, 12:07 AM BST

Could have been if you hadn't insisted on growing so big.

Those grobags really work, don't they.

Quote: dellas @ June 9 2012, 10:59 AM BST

:) Sorry, urgent and cannot find 'nice women thread';

I am going on hol to Lake Garda next week, but no shorts? what is good? The Italians don't wear them until at least July, but I need the sun, what is in fashion? I only possess a pair of khakhi green?....

Khaki green shorts can be worn with the 20s sporty preppy look this summer, denim cutoffs for cutesy 60s look, big allover print also in, good to try out with one small item like shorts. Yellow very in too.
Pictures of any new purchases please!

:) Ta AJGO, I did buy a tiny pair of dark denim in winter, too scared to wear em though! Thought of floral... a bit late now, soo will use khaki and brown tihgts that will mean wearing boots? Well I am taking boots- my red ones!

My partner hates them and doesn't understand boots on holiday- but we are in Italy! or black 'biker boots?

I never understand 'summer boots' except for walking. Summer is bare feet and sandals.

Quote: dellas @ June 10 2012, 9:27 AM BST

:) soo will use khaki and brown tihgts that will mean wearing boots? Well I am taking boots- my red ones!

That's starting to sound worryingly like Robin Hood Dellas ;)

Quote: keewik @ June 10 2012, 10:34 PM BST

I never understand 'summer boots' except for walking. Summer is bare feet and sandals.

Even worse are those toeless boots. Just choose boots or sandals, godamnit!