Drinks Page 85

Quote: billwill @ September 24 2012, 1:56 PM BST

For those too drunk to remember who's who, I've now labelled one of the "Last Supper" shots.

:)

Hee, the Lost Supper!

*Clears throat* It has come to my attention that quite a lot of people have been asking quite a lot of people to see the drinks photos. Obviously people are gonna show their trusted mates anyway and fair do's that people are nosy, although you really should be attending drinks you lazy buggers.
So I'm proposing that people who were there just take personal responsibility for who they show pics to, and that these people are preferably people who've previously attended drinks or have been posting for some time and are likely to attend drinks in future.
I don't want anyone to feel guilty for showing their mates, just please make sure that you feel others would likely be okay with that person seeing them too! If anyone reuses or reposts any of the images I will make sure that our gurning drunken faces are the last thing you will ever see :)

If anyone wants to give me the secret password, you know where to find me.

I wasn't there in person, but I was there in spirit: looking at your Facebook profiles, and wanking.

Don't show them to mentals!

This has no connection to the post before mine...

Quote: zooo @ September 25 2012, 6:04 PM BST

Don't show them to mentals!

But people who were there won't get to see them!

NB. My above post was just regarding this set of pics as so many people have asked various people to see them. From next drinks I suggest zero password access if you weren't there, and apologies to those who are previous attendees who can't make it, including myself obviously. This situation is getting daft and AJGO is getting ruthless.

Wow, somebody extra interesting must have attended this one!

No not especially, got to be honest.

Some of us are quite selective about our online presence. Partially for work reasons.

This hasn't been an issue in the past and franky I think I'll be giving future meetups a miss in the future.

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 7:29 PM BST

Some of us are quite selective about our online presence. Partially for work reasons.

That's exactly what I'd expect a PE teacher from Golders Green (NW11) to say.

Lighten up, Moishe Lipshitz (38).

Moshe Lipshitz?

I know him, you have lousy taste in f**k buddies km.

And a visit to a clinic maybe in order...

Um, well I am guilty of looking at the pics. I didn't and wouldn't show them to anyone else. I like hearing about it and seeing who everyone is.

eh? that makes no sense at all you contradicted yourself.

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 7:59 PM BST

eh? that makes no sense at all you contradicted yourself.

Yeah - I just read the post again and I don't understand it either. I knew what I meant when I posted it though. Late. Tired. Medication...

Oh shucks medication can be a nuisance

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 8:05 PM BST

Oh shucks medication can be a nuisance

I was trying to say that I looked at the pics because I like to see what you all look like and to hear about how it went as I couldn't go. However, I wouldn't show them to anyone else.
Is that any better? Probably not. Morphine anyone?

As ever I look exactly like my avatar.

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 8:18 PM BST

As ever I look exactly like my avatar.

I agree. Now I will be able to look out for you next time I am in the Hampstead Heath area.
That's kind of come out all wrong too hasn't it?

Maybe I should sign out. :D