Drinks Page 80

Quote: Ben @ September 15 2012, 9:31 PM BST

I met with AJGO and Renegade for a couple of drinks, yesterday, whilst I was in town. Both charming chaps/chappettes.

Was grand indeed, BB is lovely and didn't even shout at me and RC for bickering for hours. Although how I manage to seem taller with my heels off is still a mystery :D

I am now looking distinctly less likely than 'maybe' for this. :(

EDIT: Nothing to do with RC and AJGO getting to meet Ben when I didn't. (Well, maybe just a bit...)

Quote: Rob H @ September 18 2012, 3:01 PM BST

I am now looking distinctly less likely than 'maybe' for this. :(

Teary

Why not you scummer?

Quote: Rob H @ September 18 2012, 3:01 PM BST

EDIT: Nothing to do with RC and AJGO getting to meet Ben when I didn't.

Yeah, right. Whistling nnocently

I wish I could come - it's been ages since I've seen all your lovely faces!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 18 2012, 3:02 PM BST

Teary

Why not you scummer?

A 'friend' is moving house and wants me to ruin my Saturday helping him.

Quote: Rob H @ September 18 2012, 3:03 PM BST

A 'friend' is moving house and wants me to ruin my Saturday helping him.

Unless his house is a mansion miles and miles away, there's nothing to stop you from joining us later in the day. A-ha! Got you on that one matey - now try to wriggle free.

Quote: L.E. @ September 18 2012, 3:03 PM BST

I wish I could come - on all your lovely faces!

sootyj made me do it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 18 2012, 3:05 PM BST

sootyj made me do it.

Rolling eyes

Unless his house is a mansion miles and miles away, there's nothing to stop you from joining us later in the day. A-ha! Got you on that one matey - now try to wriggle free.

Thing is, don't how how long it's going to take. He's meant to be picking up the keys around 12, but I'm not sure how many trips twixt Tolworth and Hammersmith we will need to take. I may just plead that my toe is still too broken, but that would make me a very bad friend an even worse friend.

What do you say to the psychiatrist when the government makes you see him once a months?

sootyj made me do it.

You'll never get out of Broadmoor with that sort of an attitude!

Quote: AJGO @ September 6 2012, 11:24 PM BST

Saturday 22nd September. Two weeks away.

Yes. This.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 19 2012, 8:12 PM BST

Yes. This.

No, this . . http://www.modelraillive.co.uk/page/default.asp?title=Home&pid=1

Tis with great sadness I am to report I will not be able to make the picnic - in some ways I hope it rains so I won't feel too disappointed on the other more genuine hand I hope it is a glorious sunny day.

Proof here that I did get a boater and blazer for it... mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGJWN3MaqdQ

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 19 2012, 8:12 PM BST

Yes. This.

Whoo!

Quote: Marc P @ September 20 2012, 10:07 AM BST

Tis with great sadness I am to report I will not be able to make the picnic - in some ways I hope it rains so I won't feel too disappointed on the other more genuine hand I hope it is a glorious sunny day.

Proof here that I did get a boater and blazer for it... mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGJWN3MaqdQ

Boo!

Everyone who's coming (10 confirmed, four maybes): are we in agreement that it is bloody cold already and that we should go straight to the Artichoke for 3pm until closing/getting thrown out/throwing up? I shall presume this to be the arrangement unless told otherwise. If anyone wants being met somewhere let me know.
Now Marc's not coming we don't have to wear vintage Pimms outfits, although I will still be ludicrously overdressed of course

Quote: AJGO @ September 20 2012, 11:58 AM BST

Boo!

Now Marc's not coming we don't have to wear vintage Pimms outfits, although I will still be ludicrously overdressed of course

I know :(

Quote: Marc P @ September 20 2012, 1:56 PM BST

I know :(

Aw, we'll coordinate sartorials for next Soho drinkies Console

I'll even let you talk me into going gothpunk next!