Drinks Page 105

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th July 2015, 7:57 PM BST

Are you really *that* lonely Chappers or has Mrs Chappers instructed you to clean out your VHS collection?

I meant when the next "Drinks" are.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th July 2015, 8:40 PM BST

I meant when the next "Drinks" are.

I know you did, I was merely pulling your plonker.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th July 2015, 8:44 PM BST

I know you did, I was merely pulling your plonker.

I didn't feel a thing. I suppose being a Nun you weren't quite sure what to pull.

And does anyone want any video tapes? League of Gentlemen or Blackadder to mention a couple.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th July 2015, 9:08 PM BST

I didn't feel a thing. I suppose being a Nun you weren't quite sure what to pull.

And does anyone want any video tapes? League of Gentlemen or Blackadder to mention a couple.

I'm a bride of Christ mate.

There maybe merit in starting a new thread about your VHSs though as it's a bit lost on here?

Forget all that shite. It's time you all came to Glasgow for drinks. I'd even serve them in my basement

Agree that we should go a bit regional. I was thinking more of East Anglia though? HGT could put us all up in one of his outhouses on his smallholding.

Trying not to snigger at 'smallholding'.

Quote: keewik @ 11th July 2015, 9:58 PM BST

Trying not to snigger at 'smallholding'.

Mrs HGT has got used to it after all of these years.

I could do with a drink, Today.

Me two.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th July 2015, 10:00 PM BST

Mrs HGT has got used to it after all of these years.

:O Being TT, didn't notice previous that you ladies had been discussing my bits - dirty girls. :$

How did last night's London drinks go? I didn't want to mention it before just in case I made a BCG forum faux pas; my Aspieness makes it almost impossible to determine these.

Do any of you lot still get together for drinks once a year or don't you bother anymore?

Once or twice maybe but usually dahn sarf.