Drinks Page 82

Yep. You'll have to get onto Northern Line just to go up one stop to Warren Street then walk down from there anyway so might as well just walk. Come out of Euston onto main road, do a RIGHT!, and just keep walking til you see Warren Street tube on your left. Keep walking down in a straight line til you get to Great Portland Street tube and Albany Street is opposite. About ten minutes walk total, fifteen if you're gazing around you intimidated by that there London! Can always meet you at Euston or anywhere en route if you want, not a problem hun

Quote: AJGO @ September 21 2012, 3:07 PM BST

Yep. You'll have to get onto Northern Line just to go up one stop to Warren Street then walk down from there anyway so might as well just walk. Come out of Euston onto main road, do a RIGHT!, and just keep walking til you see Warren Street tube on your left. Keep walking down in a straight line til you get to Great Portland Street tube and Albany Street is opposite. About ten minutes walk total, fifteen if you're gazing around you intimidated by that there London! Can always meet you at Euston or anywhere en route if you want, not a problem hun

Concierge service included?

I know I can depend on Shandy to bring me an unnecessary hat for concierging duties.

You coming along Mr Carnegie?

Quote: AJGO @ September 21 2012, 3:37 PM BST

I know I can depend on Shandy to bring me an unnecessary hat for concierging duties.

You coming along Mr Carnegie?

I'm contemplating it, though

1. I might be too broke
2. How do you know who's who? I mean, anyone could walk into a group of anyone... You know?

You should recognise me and AJGO, I look just like my avatar. And AJGO has a cup for a face.

Quote: sootyj @ September 21 2012, 4:23 PM BST

You should recognise me and AJGO, I look just like my avatar. And AJGO has a cup for a face.

Haha

You remind me of my brother sooty. Same cheekbones.

You do realise that photos taken of me from behind?

Forget it then.

Not even remotely like Andrew.

Quote: Mr Carnegie @ September 21 2012, 4:05 PM BST

I'm contemplating it, though

1. I might be too broke
2. How do you know who's who? I mean, anyone could walk into a group of anyone... You know?

A fair few of us are blimmin skint, try to come along for one or two at least!

You shall recognise us by the wit and beauty. And the sign on the table that says 'BCG'.
Bill, can you bring the BCG sign please? :)

Quote: AJGO @ September 21 2012, 4:43 PM BST

A fair few of us are blimmin skint, try to come along for one or two at least!

You shall recognise us by the wit and beauty. And the sign on the table that says 'BCG'.
Bill, can you bring the BCG sign please? :)

And watch out for the supervising men in white coats.

I heard these guys are also meeting there... http://www.bcg.com/

Could get tricky very quickly...

I'll check my bank balance and plans, might be able to stop by for one ;)

Quote: Mr Carnegie @ September 21 2012, 4:47 PM BST

I heard these guys are also meeting there... http://www.bcg.com/

Could get tricky very quickly...

I'll check my bank balance and plans, might be able to stop by for one ;)

Oops, we didn't tell our fellow BCGers that we were winding them up about the $10 Trillion Prize. People really will believe anything off of that Mandy website.

Sootyj has a readwordsoninternet phone, pm him if you need directions or encouragement.

Ok, will do.

I'll try. I make no promises. But I'll try. I mean a man can only do his best.

Look forward to seeing the usual suspects tomozza (yeah I know, terrible way of spelling tomorrow and nearly the same amount of letters, so, like, what's the point?).

Anyhats, see ya in Albany Street between 3-4pm.

Laterz (again, same amount of letters as laters, I give up)

What's this, a London meet - nobody told me. Thought it was in Peterborough or something.