Drinks Page 87

Quote: David Bussell @ September 26 2012, 11:36 AM BST

For goodness sake, what is it about these secret photos of forbidden mystery that everyone finds so fascinating?

Everyone wants to see if they're better looking than everyone else.

They don't already know that you're the best.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 26 2012, 11:36 AM BST

For goodness sake, what is it about these secret photos of forbidden mystery that everyone finds so fascinating?

Wiggum!

Quote: Lee @ September 26 2012, 8:09 PM BST

Wiggum!

;)

At least none of the clique where there.

Quote: Tursiops @ September 25 2012, 8:46 PM BST

AJGO's foetal conjoined twin came as a particular shock

That's no way to speak about Rob H. And we weren't conjoined, he just needed help standing up. And sitting down. And staying upright :P

Quote: sootyj @ September 26 2012, 11:29 AM BST

If you organisef one id be there

That's nice. Thank you. Perhaps I should organise a 'help me build an extenstion' meet up at my place next year.
:D

Quote: AJGO @ September 27 2012, 10:03 AM BST

That's no way to speak about Rob H. And we weren't conjoined, he just needed help standing up. And sitting down. And staying upright :P

Yeah, Rob H wasn't quite all there on Saturday :D :D
and another who wasn't quite all there on Saturday and who can't stand up by himself is Howdy Doody.

Laughing out loud

I know this might seem a tad early, but is anyone organising an official / unoffical Crimbo Drinks?

Would be super awesome-tacular if we could get a proper turnout and see some of the old and new faces who haven't joined the clique come to one of these mega fantasti-ganzas.

(James Cotter masks optional)

An excellent idea, get the snowball rolling early I say.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 2 2012, 9:23 PM BST

I know this might seem a tad early, but is anyone organising an official / unoffical Crimbo Drinks?

Would be super awesome-tacular if we could get a proper turnout and see some of the old and new faces who haven't joined the clique come to one of these mega fantasti-ganzas.

(James Cotter masks optional)

James Cotter essential I think.

Quote: sootyj @ October 2 2012, 10:44 PM BST

James Cotter essential I think.

I don't think you'd get a personal appearance, now that he is famous and all that. You could meet at the cinema and watch him in The Sweeney.

Jeez! You're all giving me nightmares!

Awesometacular idea RC.

What does everyone say to Friday 7th December?

Quote: AJGO @ October 2 2012, 11:50 PM BST

Awesometacular idea RC.

What does everyone say to Friday 7th December?

Have a great time, Happy Christmas and can I have the password to see the pics? :P :P

Quote: Loopey @ October 2 2012, 11:54 PM BST

Have a great time, Happy Christmas and can I have the password to see the pics? :P :P

Nice try at innocence Loopey, we know about your secret network of infiltrating cameras set up over the country so that you know the secrets of our very souls and also what hats we're wearing