Drinks Page 88

Yes, best to put 'very' between 'our' and 'souls'. (maybe that depends on your accent).

Bloody top of the page!

*licks pencil*
*spits it out*
*gets nice clean pencil & sharpens it to needle point*
*Laboriously writes "BCG drinks" in diary for Dec 7th.*

Quote: AJGO @ October 3 2012, 12:21 AM BST

Nice try at innocence Loopey, we know about your secret network of infiltrating cameras set up over the country so that you know the secrets of our very souls and also what hats we're wearing

Yeah right, as if.

NOW PUT THAT DOWN!

Nice hat BTW.

I take it this means there won't be an official BCG drinks this year? Assuming that's the case, I'll put the 7th in my diary.

I think Aaron's locked himself in his own Fritzell basement by mistake and is too embarassed to admit this.

I'm in for the 7th - that's Friday you know.

We can make it official... no problems.

What chatup line always works with you EJP?

Quote: L.E. @ October 3 2012, 10:45 AM BST

We can make it official... no problems.

We can make it official....no problems. Baby.

I've got some pics from last BCG drinks at Artichoke from Le Bussell but for some reason my computer had a hissy fit about them, so have stuck them on an internet password-protected album.

Sorry to be cliquey and write a general message here but don't want to forget anyone who was there, so if anyone wants to see them get in touch and I'll send link and password.

Only available for people who were there, sorry- don't try and take advantage of my easily confused nature by claiming you were there if you weren't please!

Of course, if you do want to see BCGers, see the pinned 7th Dec Drinks thread in general discussion :)

Not sure where else to put this, but spoke to AJGO via e-mail today and the BCG Summer Drinks are still on for Saturday 19th July 2014.

Not sure how it's being worked or how the information is being sent out, probably through a network of Clique Owls, so if you know, you know and if you don't, you don't.

If you do want to know more, bug someone else, perhaps sootyj. I can confirm that I will be there - please save your applause until I finish - but will have to leave at 9pm-ish to attend another function - yes, I am that goddam popular.

I missed it last year, so looking forward to catching up wid da crewz.

I would like a job as a "clique owl". How do you apply for the position?

Quote: Jennie @ 9th July 2014, 6:45 PM BST

Sleep with Aaron and change your name to Hedwig.

Bug away if you pm rcp he'll just send a photo of a small malformed turnip he claims is his penis

If he does send said photo let me know I'm trying to get a full set

I will almost certainly be there.

I will certainly be almost there

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th July 2014, 6:33 PM BST

I can confirm that I will be there - please save your applause until I finish - but will have to leave at 9pm-ish to attend another function - yes, I am that goddam popular.

I missed it last year, so looking forward to catching up wid da crewz.

*applauds* :D

Quote: Jennie @ 9th July 2014, 6:45 PM BST

I got mine after attending the BCG Academy of Jokecraft and Quippery. Also known as Knobwarts.

Quote: roscoff @ 9th July 2014, 6:49 PM BST

Sleep with Aaron and change your name to Hedwig.

Aaron gave me his wand at the end of term. Also known as Knobwarts.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 9th July 2014, 8:24 PM BST

*applauds* :D

Laughing out loud

Quote: Ben @ 9th July 2014, 6:58 PM BST

I will almost certainly be there.

I will almost certainly see you.