Drinks Page 86

Coming out wrong on Hampstead Heath is a surprisingly common occurence.

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 8:26 PM BST

Coming out wrong on Hampstead Heath is a surprisingly common occurence.

:D
I know, I read about it in one of Marc P's books.

If it helps, I have no interest in seeing the pics - I have met most of those attending and my curiosity is more than satisfied. AJGO's foetal conjoined twin came as a particular shock, and as for Carpark, well, all I am saying is that it is his lifestyle choice...

May I be so bold as to suggest if people want to see what us gits look like then they attend the next drinks. Access to the golden password for attendees only may be like having an itch you're not allowed to scratch but seems fair to those who want to remain private.

Totally agree

if you want to look at people why don't you go to a local park or library?

For what its worth I've never looked at the photos of previous meetups.

I find photos a weird creepy affectation from a bygone age and have no idea why they have such a fascination.

I'm being serious.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 25 2012, 9:45 PM BST

May I be so bold as to suggest if people want to see what us gits look like then they attend the next drinks.

Yep. Pretty much this. If you hate reading about it or others blabbing on about it, then bloomin' show up. Hopefully my angry retort will help encourage new people to show up in the future.

If we were children these people w wood be consideref paedophiles

If we were children these people w wood be consideref paedophiles

Quote: sootyj @ September 25 2012, 8:18 PM BST

As ever I look exactly like my avatar.

Knew I'd seen you somewhere! You were in Sauchiehall Street last Saturday, weren't you?

That was alex sapmond naked wrestling gallo
way

Quote: sootyj @ September 26 2012, 12:00 AM BST

That was alex sapmond naked wrestling gallo
way

You been on the sauce again ?

I love reading about it and really enjoyed looking at the pics. I've met a few of you already, but after nearly 6 years of 'talking' to you on the boards it's a great way for me to get to know those of you who I will probably never meet in person.
I totally respect your privacy and choice to not want other people to look at the pics. Perhaps next time that decision can be made by those who attend and made known to those who can't.

If you organisef one id be there

For goodness sake, what is it about these secret photos of forbidden mystery that everyone finds so fascinating?

Thank God Billwill's batteries ran out before we all got naked and rushed the barstaff.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 26 2012, 11:36 AM BST

For goodness sake, what is it about these secret photos of forbidden mystery that everyone finds so fascinating?

You left your human face at home