Drinks Page 84

Quote: Lazzard @ September 22 2012, 1:46 PM BST

Bring the dummy, I dare you.

Stott wil be watching DOCTOR WHO!

Bugger, Mr Natwest says I can't make drinks today. Enjoy all. Hopefully I'll be at the next ones.

Hic, I'm home..
Unimpressed Rolling eyes Huh?

Home and bidding on elance.

Also delighted to find the top value kebab place in Archway is still there. And the staff are still miserable as sin.

Top night. All you players haters who weren't there missed a ball.

Quote: sootyj @ September 23 2012, 1:20 AM BST

Top night. All you players haters who weren't there missed a ball.

You popped a ball out? Again? You've got to stop doing that in public dude.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 23 2012, 8:45 AM BST

You popped a ball out? Again? You've got to stop doing that in public dude.

You know since I can't have babies it's my only pleasure.

Good to meet everyone, old and new.

Indeed NQB

Laughing out loud Whistling nnocently
Great time and very chilled and relaxing pub, lovely to meet new faces and see the ever lovely faces I've seen already ;)

I had an awesome time and it was great to to see everyone again. Well done to billwilly for choosing such a lovely pub.

IS the video footage up on YouTube yet, I filmed the Sheringham one after all! Which had one attendee and one cancellation.

I only missed this because of a very good friend's surprise 40th do.
I'd've loved seeing sooty doing his party trick.

Quote: billwill @ July 8 2012, 8:03 PM BST

My pictures are now up in the usual place, but since my broadband supplier has said that I will need to change IP address soon, I've borrowed a name from my ex-pupils school forum website to 'fix' the address, for future use.

So the new named address is: http://bcg.kingalfredschool.com:91

We did agree a password for the photos for this meet, but if you never heard it or were too drunk to remember it, PM me.

Cool

At the above address you can enter passwords that you remember of previous meets and see those older pictures too.

Pics of yesterday's non-picnic pub meet are now in the usual place, see link in quote above.

Hope you remember the agreed password.

Quote: billwill @ September 23 2012, 3:55 PM BST

Pics of yesterday's non-picnic pub meet are now in the usual place, see link in quote above.

Hope you remember the agreed password.

As ever, oh dear :D

Cheers for that Bill :)

Had a great time, thanks all!

For those too drunk to remember who's who, I've now labelled one of the "Last Supper" shots.

:)