Drinks Page 79

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 14 2012, 11:41 PM BST

Oft thought about. Just need to overcome my inherit indolence !

And I don't like being out in the dark . .

Aw, we'll look after you. Do come along OR!

Quote: dellas @ September 15 2012, 4:53 AM BST

;) No need to 'rub it in' I know no one wants to meet me here! I still wish you well with yours, crikey you are So popular Ajgo!!

Yup, I am the reason people live in the South East of England.

I'd be up for Manchester drinks, just a case of time and money..

Quote: AJGO @ September 15 2012, 9:36 AM BST

Yup, I am the reason people live in the South East of England.

Laughing out loud

(It's true.)

I'm Manchester-way this weekend, so won't be able to make next week.

Do people on here know each other outside of here, or are meet-ups like a school disco, boys on one side, birds on the other, glass in mouth, chin on chest?

:D I asked same question! I will organise another time, just don't wear the right hats, no charisma like AJGO!

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 14 2012, 11:41 PM BST

Oft thought about. Just need to overcome my inherit indolence !

And I don't like being out in the dark . .

Come along OR, you won't regret it :)

There may be pirates!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCzDjofEV4c

Quote: Mr Carnegie @ September 15 2012, 10:10 AM BST

Do people on here know each other outside of here,

Some do, most don't, so if you fancy it do come along, I went for the first time a while ago and was made most welcome.

glass in mouth, chin on chest?

That does sound about right though Smarmy

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 15 2012, 1:06 PM BST

Some do, most don't, so if you fancy it do come along, I went for the first time a while ago and was made most welcome.

Hmmmmmmm... I dunno, I'm a bit unsure about forum meets. I like the idea of absolute annonimity. Once people know what you look like it all seems a lot more personal. Gotta love a bit of mystery...

I am undecided on this though... Perhaps the next one!

Were a nice bunch and I dunno you won't just lose your air of mystery just artfully dent it

Quote: sootyj @ September 15 2012, 3:39 PM BST

Were a nice bunch and I dunno you won't just lose your air of mystery just artfully dent it

You put forward a compelling case!

Do people on here know each other outside of here, or are meet-ups like a school disco, boys on one side, birds on the other, glass in mouth, chin on chest?

My chins are already on my chest...and I don't mean 'cos my chest is right up high...that's long gone! I don't know what position I'd need to be in to effect further chin-on-chestage.

I usually find people take me more seriously when they've met me and I'd be more inclined to collaborate with someone who shared my humour up close, rather than from a distance on a forum. However, some here are very amicable even from afar.

Quote: Joyce @ September 15 2012, 6:37 PM BST

However, some here are very amicable even from afar.

Hmm. So you haven't sussed this place is peopled by psychopaths.

I met with AJGO and Renegade for a couple of drinks, yesterday, whilst I was in town. Both charming chaps/chappettes.

Quote: keewik @ September 15 2012, 9:03 PM BST

Hmm. So you haven't sussed this place is peopled by psychopaths.

I was kind of hoping it would be!