Newsjack - Series 6 Page 16

So five, maybe six. Bastards.

Congrats, bruvs. Respect.

On a different note that no-one cares about - I didn't realise Simon has been replaced by Ed Morrish. Wonder if that's permanent or just for this show?

Btw has anyone actually got an e-mail yet?

Quote: Big Jack @ February 23 2012, 6:12 PM GMT

Hurrah! I wonder what they picked.

Now you can't see my rubbish on Critique til after the show.

Well I believe they do the credits list in order of appearance so you can count out any opening or corrections/ending bits...

I think last series they did it in order of name

& still no email

Quote: StephenM @ February 23 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

No e-mail either but I doubt there's another Stephen Mawhinney out there.

Hurrah!

You're a machine, Stephen. Well done. I appear to be on there, too. No email. I doubt it's either of my sketches, not least as I made the baby-related-sleep-deprivation mistake of calling the presenter Miles, rather than Justin. Must be my one liner on govt alcohol strategy, I'm guessing. All will be revealed.

Think they're sorted by first name, apart from the Script editor who gets to put himself first.

And a very good hit rate for episode one on here. Now switch to the next level of angst hoping the thing we like best is the one they chose.

email! first thing in newsjack!

Congrats to all those who made the cut. I submitted stuff for the first time (I'm new on here, btw), but I've clearly got a lot still to learn!

Quote: blahblah @ February 23 2012, 6:37 PM GMT

email! first thing in newsjack!

Congrats! I remember how it felt last series, when I got something on.

As gutted as I am I'm not on this week (I thought I'd done some good work) I'm really happy for the guys and gals who did, well done peeps!

Looking forward to the show later and then starting all over again tomorrow :-)

Congrats everyone.

Particularly well done to Badge on an 'every series so far' success!

Dan

Congrats all (especially those who got stuff in!). Looking forward to the show, I do generally like the episodes that Jon Hunter script-edits.
:)

Quote: swerytd @ February 23 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

Congrats everyone.

Dan

Badge - are you currently batting 6 out of 6 series so far? Even James Kettle / Tom Neenan can't claim that level of success.

[Btw - is it bad form to ask people's real names on here? Do you have to wait until you meet them in real life to do that?]

Quote: swerytd @ February 23 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

Congrats everyone.

Dan

Echoed, that's an amazing achievement. Congrats to all who got on.

Quote: Timbo @ February 23 2012, 6:15 PM GMT

So five, maybe six. Bastards.

Eight I can count! Good show BCG!

Dan