The Sitcom Mission 2012 Page 63

This was asked a few days ago but I don't remember seeing a reply. Can you tell us what time the list will be announced tomorrow please.

Cheers

Pirate

We want to make absolutely sure that we haven't missed anything, so we're aiming for 9 pm tonight.

Quote: simon wright @ March 3 2012, 9:06 AM GMT

We want to make absolutely sure that we haven't missed anything, so we're aiming for 9 pm tonight.

I hope you didn't miss that pile of £20's l stapled to my entry!

Quote: andy hardaker @ March 3 2012, 9:08 AM GMT

I hope you didn't miss that pile of £20's l stapled to my entry!

With all that money you can afford to make your own sitcom!

Working towards 9pm? Is this for the longlist or is for the second piece of feedback?

Quote: EPICJ @ March 3 2012, 9:40 AM GMT

Working towards 9pm? Is this for the longlist or is for the second piece of feedback?

Longlist. Second pieces of feedback are going out now.

Great. Has anyone received their second feedback yet? Still waiting on mine. Thought there might be a bit more activity on here today as well as we approach the announcement.

There is a lot of activity, but most of it I suspect is going on in pubs!

Come on, Sitcom Mission organisers -- throw us a bone. Anyone from the boards made it to the longlist?

Quote: evan rubivellian @ March 3 2012, 1:52 PM GMT

There is a lot of activity, but most of it I suspect is going on in pubs!

Come on, Sitcom Mission organisers -- throw us a bone. Anyone from the boards made it to the longlist?

All good things come to those that wait.

And some pretty rubbish things happen to them while they're waiting.

To occupy the five hours between now and the announcement, I have decided to watch two installments from the Lord of The Rings trilogy (extended edition). Periodically I shall pause and work on my Ian Mckellan impression. What's everyone else up to?

Quote: richiemoomoo @ March 3 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

To occupy the five hours between now and the announcement, I have decided to watch two installments from the Lord of The Rings trilogy (extended edition). Periodically I shall pause and work on my Ian Mckellan impression. What's everyone else up to?

I have to wait till 11 pm (still 5 hours :) ) because that's the way time works out here, in Romania. Coincidence or not, however, the Lord of The Rings movie broadcasts on our national TV channel right now.

As a result of both sets of feedback - re-writing! Even if it doesn't make the list tonight, it might be good for something else. Plus sacking my proofreader. Turns out the proofreading wasn't so great... Errr

Anyone else still waiting on the second lot of feedback? My breath couldn't be more bated!

Just thought if I write a post, it'll probably plop into my inbox as I'm writing, a la Sod, but it's not happened yet.

Still not happened...

..Nope, still not...

...And still nothing...

...3, 2, 1...Sod it, I'm posting it!

Still haven't had my second piece of crit, but I HAVE cleaned out a washing machine drain plug, done some washing, vacuumed, sorted the recycling, been for a walk and bought my sister's birthday present. Perhaps I should be on tenterhooks more often.

What's everyone else up to?

I'm going to have some friends round, eat chicken fajitas, drink some beer, have some fun banter and then check for the results either later before bed or tomorrow morning.