The Sitcom Mission 2012

It's coming...

Watch this space for an announcement in the next 36 hours.

Cheers, Declan and Simon

Great. Maybe I'll be a little bit more disciplined - or discipline my writing partner. She does get carried away.

Wait... so the announcement is that Chappers is going to be a little bit more disciplined? Hardly seems worth the fanfare...

Yes - it does seem a bit overdue.

Quote: Declan @ September 1 2011, 9:10 AM BST

It's coming...

Watch this space for an announcement in the next 36 hours.

Cheers, Declan and Simon

I make this over 100 hours. I feel like a backpacker in the theatre*

Kev F

* On the edge of my ... oh, you'd worked it out.

Quote: Kev F @ September 6 2011, 5:52 PM BST

I make this over 100 hours. I feel like a backpacker in the theatre*

Kev F

* On the edge of my ... oh, you'd worked it out.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Declan @ September 1 2011, 9:10 AM BST

It's coming...

Watch this space for an announcement in the next 360 days.

Cheers, Declan and Simon

Plenty of time left, lads.

Ok, give us a break!

We're nearly there. Just got to get the final touches in place.

Suffice to say it's happening again. Closing date Jan 31.

Stop reading this, and go and do some writing.

Cheers, Declan

Ok Declan, I'll be patient.

I have many writing opportunities to consider but should yours be shortlisted, I'll ask you to provide two more writing opportunities and I'll choose the best one. :P

While we wait, it might motivate you to know that 'In the Meantime', despite not winning this year's SCM, has now been optioned by Hat Trick. :D

So it's not just about the grand prize, this is a great opportunity to have your work read and assessed by lots of very useful people!

We'd like to congratulate Andy and Ciaran for their good news with In The Meantime, an absolute crowd-pleaser which brought the house down every time it was shown.

Well done boys, you totally deserve it for all the hard work you put in. Fingers crossed!

Declan and Simon

Well done guys! :D

Quote: Declan @ September 10 2011, 1:19 PM BST

We'd like to congratulate Andy and Ciaran for their good news with In The Meantime, an absolute crowd-pleaser which brought the house down every time it was shown.

Well done boys, you totally deserve it for all the hard work you put in. Fingers crossed!

Declan and Simon

Tremendous news! Congrats to Andy and Ciaran.

Quote: andyblacksheep @ September 10 2011, 12:55 PM BST

While we wait, it might motivate you to know that 'In the Meantime', despite not winning this year's SCM, has now been optioned by Hat Trick. :D

So it's not just about the grand prize, this is a great opportunity to have your work read and assessed by lots of very useful people!

That's the way to do it!
Tremendous news.

Congratulations. And good luck with the next stage(s).