Things that piss you off Page 1,602

Ha, who knows!

In a related point, it is funny that as soon as someone is known to be transgendered, people (ie Phillip Schofield on daytime TV etc) think it's fine to ask them in great detail about their genitals and what they do or don't have anymore. You'd never ask that of anyone else!

I read that as Phil Schofield as being transgendered.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 16th June 2015, 4:59 PM BST

Ha, who knows!

In a related point, it is funny that as soon as someone is known to be transgendered, people (ie Phillip Schofield on daytime TV etc) think it's fine to ask them in great detail about their genitals and what they do or don't have anymore. You'd never ask that of anyone else!

I used to ask girls about their genitals when I was a teenager. Only way to learn.

To learn how it feels to be kicked in the balls, yes.

Quote: zooo @ 16th June 2015, 11:03 AM BST

You can laugh at anyone you want, if you want to be a c**t and hurt people's feelings. :)

Yey, common sense at last, who do I start with....

Airport food and drink. It's so bloody expensive you don't want to drop a crumb or waste a drop.

Quote: zooo @ 16th June 2015, 6:19 PM BST

To learn how it feels to be kicked in the balls, yes.

Getting kicked in the balls isn't something you need to learn. It just comes naturally.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th June 2015, 2:53 PM BST

Airport food and drink. It's so bloody expensive you don't want to drop a crumb or waste a drop.

Every now and then I manage to find a place that's actually worth the price. I had a $13 burger at a place in Phoenix and it might've been the best I've ever eaten.

Cigar City brewery opened a brewpub in the Tampa airport and their beers are phenomenal and worth almost any price.

But mostly I just stick to breakfast burritos/tacos at MacDonald's or some other fast food joint.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th June 2015, 2:53 PM BST

The same goes for cinema snacks.

Easy way to avoid it (at the airport anyway). Just let your passport expire then never go anywhere again. Problem solved.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 17th June 2015, 3:41 PM BST

Easy way to avoid it (at the airport anyway). Just let your passport expire then never go anywhere again. Problem solved.

I guess that means there aren't many domestic flights in the UK?

Quote: DaButt @ 17th June 2015, 3:54 PM BST

I guess that means there aren't many domestic flights in the UK?

Only to Scotland, and no-one wants to go there.....

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th June 2015, 4:14 PM BST

Only to Scotland, and no-one wants to go there.....

:O I wouldn't mind visiting someday.

I've been known to take a flight within my own state. Americans can travel across 6 time zones without leaving the country.

Things that piss you off

Show off Yanks.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 17th June 2015, 6:19 PM BST

Show off Yanks.

Bigger isn't necessarily better.