Things that piss you off Page 1,474

I wouldn't care if he bought his clothes in Asda. He won't be wearing them long.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th April 2014, 7:05 PM BST

Humans are dirty disgusting animals and put their hands where they shouldn't - then eat or whatever without washing.

But, does anyone get ill through it - hardly ever.

Emm, yes they do. Admittedly I'm thinking hospitals but MRSA and cdiff are very common...and dangerous.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 28th April 2014, 8:43 PM BST

Emm, yes they do. Admittedly I'm thinking hospitals but MRSA and cardiff are very common...and dangerous.

Hathat's told you Roscoff

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 28th April 2014, 8:43 PM BST

Emm, yes they do. Admittedly I'm thinking hospitals but MRSA and cdiff are very common...and dangerous.

A lot of that is down to poor immune systems (as people in hospitals tend to be ill) and antibiotic resistance though rather than just poor hygiene.

Yes and no. People with weakened immune systems are more likely to pick it up but would be less likely to if strict hand hygiene was adhered to by staff and visitors.
The antibiotics are resistant to the bugs, not the person.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 28th April 2014, 8:57 PM BST

Yes and no. People with weakened immune systems are more likely to pick it up but would be less likely to if strict hand hygiene was adhered to by staff and visitors.
The antibiotics are resistant to the bugs, not the person.

Plus you can get weird stuff like Legionnaires Disease, infused with Aids blood, foreign contagions from foreigns, infections through improperly sterilised equipment and if you're old...starved, dehydrated and left to fester in your own waste for days at a time.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 28th April 2014, 9:15 PM BST

Plus you can get weird stuff like Legionnaires Disease, infused with Aids blood, foreign contagions from foreigns, infections through improperly sterilised equipment and if you're old...starved, dehydrated and left to fester in your own waste for days at a time.

You do know that if you ever chose to join UKIP and got anywhere with them.

Posts like this would lead to Nigel sacking you and declaring you the kind of fruit cake they don't want in their ranks.

Nigel has had an explosion in his head . .

he looks like Jesus

Quote: sootyj @ 28th April 2014, 9:30 PM BST

he looks like Jesus

Nearly typed something I shouldn't have then.

really how intriguing...

I'll change it.

Jesus is more believable.

Wasn't worth it after all that.

And unlike Nigel the Romans at least tried to crucify Jesus.

Quote: sootyj @ 28th April 2014, 8:49 PM BST

Hathat's told you Roscoff

Racist.

Quote: roscoff @ 28th April 2014, 8:34 PM BST

My daughters been studying cat born diseases. You really don't want to do this.

Oh it's OK. My mum is so OCD about cleaning the cat has a faint whiff of dettol about him.