Things that piss you off Page 1,476

Quote: zooo @ 1st May 2014, 10:17 PM BST

Because it looks uglyyyyyyyyyyy!

And your toilet with the seat down doesn't?

Course not!

Quote: Chappers @ 1st May 2014, 9:55 PM BST

And you'd only complain if we pissed all over the seat

Surely you have enough penis control not to spray the entire room like a leaky faucet?

Quote: zooo @ 1st May 2014, 10:09 PM BST

plus no one has it their way, so it's fair.

http://www.shewee.com/

Problem solved, now it's fair.

Quote: Gavin @ 1st May 2014, 10:23 PM BST

Surely you have enough penis control not to spray the entire room like a leaky faucet?

Even if they couldn't, there's this stuff called loo paper. Some people were never properly toilet trained. Personally, I pride myself on my accuracy - 'I could hit you in the eye from here'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st May 2014, 10:26 PM BST

http://www.shewee.com/

Problem solved, now it's fair.

Even if they couldn't, there's this stuff called loo paper. Some people were never properly toilet trained. Personally, I pride myself on my accuracy - 'I could hit you in the eye from here'.

That's because you are in the first flush of youth (pun not/was intended)

Later in life, it sometimes goes all wrong, especially if you are not Jewish and bursting and have tucked your shirt in your underpants.
There can be such a calamity to point Percy at the porcelain in time.

But if this happens it's only decent to clean up properly.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd May 2014, 9:25 AM BST

That's because you are in the first flush of youth (pun not/was intended)

I'm codgier than you might think, probably in my second flush, just floating around.

What the first flush of youth never had to contend with was fluffy toilet seat covers, thank fook they've gone the way of the dinosaur. Now they used to piss me off no end.

You never knew when they would suddenly send the toilet seat crashing down mid-whizz. It was like playing 'The Cube' but with more urine.

Yikes. That is so wrong.
Very glad they never caught on.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 5:50 PM BST

I'm codgier than you might think, probably in my second flush, just floating around.

What the first flush of youth never had to contend with was fluffy toilet seat covers, thank fook they've gone the way of the dinosaur. Now they used to piss me off no end.

You never knew when they would suddenly send the toilet seat crashing down mid-whizz. It was like playing 'The Cube' but with more urine.

that thing is a skidmark hotel

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd May 2014, 6:40 PM BST

that thing is a skidmark hotel

These always freaked me out -

that one is like something from a haunted shite house.

TTPYO: Just once, I'd like to have a meal at a Chinese restaurant and not leave the table cloth looking like it's been hit by a Parkinson's sufferer in a hurricane.

I'm actually embarrassed by the amount of mess I make, like a toddler in his high chair.

So how do you plan to solve this problem?

Quote: keewik @ 2nd May 2014, 8:38 PM BST

So how do you plan to solve this problem?

I don't think it can be solved, like Rice Crispies throwing themselves over the side of the bowl or Cadbury Flake bits melting into your jumper, it's a force of nature.

Have you considered using a pelican bib?

Or not sitting in a high chair