Things that piss you off Page 1,478

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 10:26 PM BST

Okay then, pee standing up. Let's see how good your aim is.

As for the efficiently bit, I'd think again. Just about every woman I know has had problems with the plumbing. They don't advertise Canesten at men for a reason.

And they discussed it with you?

"Every woman you know" starts off with "Hey RCP, how are you? Yeah, not to bad, just a bad case of thrush and a UTI. They are a bugger, aren't they?"

Your friends overshare.

HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN 'THE FULL MONTY'?

As for the efficiently bit, I'd think again. Just about every woman I know has had problems with the plumbing. They don't advertise Canesten at men for a reason.

THAT IS PURE SHITE AND NONSENSE.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 10:17 PM BST

I nearly took my shoes off in the street today. They were hurting.

How very considerate to relieve your shoes from hurting. How did you know though? Did they tell you?

I bet it was uncomfortable for you though walking barefoot.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 10:36 PM BST

And they discussed it with you?

"Every woman you know" starts off with "Hey RCP, how are you? Yeah, not to bad, just a bad case of thrush and a UTI. They are a bugger, aren't they?"

Your friends overshare.

That's a very close minded and sexist attitude, it's not the Victorian age, people talk about their physical problems all the time. I've heard it all, from thrush to cystitis to BV.

Apparently, leggings are a girl's worst enemy.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd May 2014, 10:37 PM BST

How very considerate to relieve your shoes from hurting. How did you know though? Did they tell you?

I bet it was uncomfortable for you though walking barefoot.

Once you get used to the hard surface, barefoot is great. I've done it. Ah, the 60s! Those were the days, my friend.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd May 2014, 10:36 PM BST

THAT IS PURE SHITE AND NONSENSE.

There's a Canesten advert aimed at men?

I'm not entirely sure I want to ask what that's for. So I won't.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 10:36 PM BST

Ah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

I've never seen the ads but I don't watch Ads. However I'd dispute that every woman has these problems. I know a few people who've suffered from cystitis but only a few. Maybe your friends should get a bit more fresh air about their parts. Since we all run about bare-arsed up here, there isn't a problem.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 10:42 PM BST

That's a very close minded and sexist attitude, it's not the Victorian age, people talk about their physical problems all the time.

Not the people I hang with. We're young. Perfect bodies that work flawlessly.

Not just one friend, Keewik. Just about every woman RCP knows has issues down there. Presumably they all send him down the corner shop for some Canesten and cranberry juice.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 2nd May 2014, 10:51 PM BST

Not the people I hang with. We're young. Perfect bodies that work flawlessly.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 10:42 PM BST

That's a very close minded and sexist attitude, it's not the Victorian age, people talk about their physical problems all the time. I've heard it all, from thrush to cystitis to BV.

Apparently, leggings are a girl's worst enemy.

Really? Obviously my friends are just too polite to discuss their itchy bits with the whole pub.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 10:52 PM BST

Not just one friend, Keewik. Just about every woman RCP knows has issues down there. Presumably they all send him down the corner shop for some Canesten and cranberry juice.

Look, if you 'maidens' want to be unbelievably sexist and pretend that your secret lady gardens must only be talked about in hushed embarrassed tones or strictly referred to in the most oppressively covert fashion, then you go for it.

Sugar and spice and all things nice is just a nursery rhyme. You have human bodies, you piss, poop, fart and a whole lot more. Trust me, I could easily have led my life without knowing anything about toxic shock syndrome, but for some reason, people like to talk to me.

Canestan up and piss ? Can I fook as ell as like.