Things that piss you off Page 1,470

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd April 2014, 11:44 PM BST

Is that a young William Hague

It's Farage!

Quote: Jennie @ 23rd April 2014, 11:09 PM BST

I'm trying really hard to fight off the mental image!

TTPYO: Targeted ads. I occasionally surf for pretty but unnecessary things when I am supposed to be doing something more productive.

I manage to resist buying the pretty but unnecessary thing - except it keeps popping up on every page I go on!

How do they expect me to restrain myself in those circumstances?

I got really creeped out the first time that happened to me. A while ago an ad for a fruit shop in the next suburb popped up. The slightly scary thing about that was I didn't remember searching for anything in the local area, but guess I must of.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 23rd April 2014, 11:59 PM BST

It's Farage!

awesome title for a sitcom

Quote: Jennie @ 23rd April 2014, 10:52 PM BST

You're not allowed leggings in my office either. :(

Aw, but I can understand that though.
You have a respectable job I just wash sheets in the hospital dungeon! Where no one can even see me! grrr, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Quote: keewik @ 23rd April 2014, 11:33 PM BST

Leggings are the latest threat to Western civilisation. I defy anybody to say they look good in leggings (sorry Hannah).

But it's how comfy they are to work in Keewik, compared to trousers which aren't, especially when you are bending over all the time and you just want to undo the bloody button. It's only for a couple of hours though thankfully, but it's still annoying Angry

But if I wear them to go out I usually wear them with a skirt, which I do think looks ok. And it doesn't matter if it blows up :P

Quote: Hannah G @ 24th April 2014, 10:22 PM BST

when you are bending over all the time

Sounds like my kind of place! Are there any jobs going?

Quote: Hannah G @ 24th April 2014, 10:22 PM BST

Aw, but I can understand that though.
You have a respectable job I just wash sheets in the hospital dungeon! Where no one can even see me! grrr, it's absolutely ridiculous.

But it's how comfy they are to work in Keewik, compared to trousers which aren't, especially when you are bending over all the time and you just want to undo the bloody button. It's only for a couple of hours though thankfully, but it's still annoying Angry

But if I wear them to go out I usually wear them with a skirt, which I do think looks ok. And it doesn't matter if it blows up :P

I understand comfy. However I really find long skirts liberating. Truly, trousers are a bloody pest in my opinion. Skirts are much easier and more hygienic if you have to use public toilets - but I won't go into that.

Quote: keewik @ 25th April 2014, 12:08 AM BST

you have to use public toilets - but I won't go into that.

I thought that was the whole point of them?

Well we're more used to doing it in the heather up here.

Quote: keewik @ 25th April 2014, 12:18 AM BST

Well we're more used to doing it in the heather up here.

Complete heathens you lot are (unlike the sophisticated Welsh :))

Quote: roscoff @ 25th April 2014, 12:20 AM BST

Complete heathens you lot are (unlike the sophisticated Welsh :))

*derisive snigger*

Quote: keewik @ 25th April 2014, 12:21 AM BST

*derisive snigger*

Is a character from Harry Potter and I claim my £5

You lot have now got the Cornish at the party as well.

It's a cunning plan to dominate London. When Scotland, Wales and Cornwall are independent, we'll have those Londoners surrounded (with the help of France, naturally)

Quote: keewik @ 25th April 2014, 10:28 PM BST

It's a cunning plan to dominate London. When Scotland, Wales and Cornwall are independent, we'll have those Londoners surrounded (with the help of France, naturally)

The East Anglia Independence movement is very strong I hear. It's led by this guy

Another border covered!