Things that piss you off Page 1,473

Quote: zooo @ 28th April 2014, 6:17 PM BST

If you start thinking about it too much you'd go crazy.
I often pull my sleeves over my hands to push the trolley, but I happily keep my bag on the trolley child seat and God only knows what horrors have happened on those surfaces.
Argh.

This discussion reminds me of a classic Seinfeld moment/episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssktVpcv9WI

It's called paranoia.

Humans are dirty disgusting animals and put their hands where they shouldn't - then eat or whatever without washing.

But, does anyone get ill through it - hardly ever. The human body can cope quite easily with any amount of bacteria no matter what it's origin.

If you share anything with another human including pens, cutlery, and chairs you will have ingested some shit - literally.

Probably better to pay it no heed than suffer unnecessary anguish about it.

(off for a puke now)

(edited to change there to their, one of my biggest bugbears is the incorrect use of this word and I did it myself)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th April 2014, 7:05 PM BST

(off for a puke now)

Laughing out loud

I agree with Stephen. Nothing wrong with building up a bit of an immune system.

Swapping saliva with someone must be the most unhygienic thing you can do. Yet we all enjoy it once in a while.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 28th April 2014, 6:54 PM BST

This discussion reminds me of a classic Seinfeld moment/episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssktVpcv9WI

Oh god, yes. Sick

Quote: Jennie @ 28th April 2014, 7:08 PM BST

Swapping saliva with someone must be the most unhygienic thing you can do. Yet we all enjoy it once in a while.

But at least we get to choose who with!

Quote: Jennie @ 28th April 2014, 7:08 PM BST

Yep, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Trouble is, people at the doctor's might just be carrying something that will actually kill you. Or make you blind or something. So really, the saying should be "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, or maybe a lot weaker. And don't forget, it might actually kill you."

I would like to here any stories about anyone catching something serious at the doctors.

I believe it probably happens in one every millionth billionth doctors trip.

Also, what are you going to do about it, anyway? We can take sensible precautions, but further to that - we are sadly at the mercy of the germ gods.

I kiss my cat a lot and have been known to gnaw on his ear after a particularly bad day. I figure if he had anything too awful I would have caught it by now.

So I choose to worry about things I can control instead.

Quote: Jennie @ 28th April 2014, 7:27 PM BST

I would like to here any stories about anyone catching something serious at the doctors.

I sat on a damp chair and became pregnant.

Eat shit and live mofos

I believe it probably happens in one every millionth billionth doctors trip.

Also, what are you going to do about it, anyway? We can take sensible precautions, but further to that - we are sadly at the mercy of the germ gods.

I kiss my cat a lot and have been known to gnaw on his ear after a particularly bad day. I figure if he had anything too awful I would have caught it by now.

So I choose to worry about things I can control instead.

This is sensible.

The people who tend to panic do so due to some irrational anxiety over illness/death.

Quote: zooo @ 28th April 2014, 7:27 PM BST

I sat on a damp chair, damp with the sweat off that crossbow chav from the Walking Dead and became pregnant with his cat.

And when you tried to get a lawyer no one would represent you.

They all said you're crazy.

I kiss my cat a lot and have been known to gnaw on his ear after a particularly bad day.

My daughters been studying cat born diseases. You really don't want to do this.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

its real.....

Quote: sootyj @ 28th April 2014, 8:29 PM BST

I sat on a damp chair, damp with the sweat off that crossbow chav from the Walking Dead and became pregnant with his cat.

Lovey
I swear women get pregnant just from looking at pictures of him. HE IS THAT POTENT.

He shops at Primark