Things that piss you off Page 1,472

Have a bath in it after every encounter.

I sometimes think ignorance is bliss.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 28th April 2014, 1:45 PM BST

I sometimes think ignorance is bliss.

You're aiming to be the next education minister.

Quote: sootyj @ 28th April 2014, 1:52 PM BST

You're aiming to be the next education minister.

Is there a like button?

Quote: roscoff @ 28th April 2014, 1:58 PM BST

Is there a like button?

Oh Roscoff you can tell me you like me with out pushing my button

Quote: zooo @ 28th April 2014, 1:40 PM BST

Have a bath in it after every encounter.

Even though that stuff was there at the GP's, you just know that 90% of people won't use it, and they'll be catching each other's fatal illnesses... And then passing them on to you in the street. I might wear gloves next time.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 28th April 2014, 1:27 PM BST

Hole in the wall machines are worse culprits, people using them have probably recently touched their genitals.

Yep, nothing like going to cash machine on a Saturday or a Sunday and seeing it covered in vomit. Maybe it's kind of a drunken perceptual dysmorphia and that the indention in the wall somehow resembles a sink, thus an appropriate receptacle for regurgitation. The dumb pissed up chunder monkeys.

Or pissing in phone boxes and as you mentioned earlier shitting in buses.

I'd equip the most, violent and misunderstood cops with sporks and straws.

You or your dog drop your waste in the wrong place and you eat it, all of it.

I always get pissed off when (and this only applies to men) I'm at a urinal and someone else stands at the next urinal and thinks it's an acceptable place to fart. The whole farting culture just sickens me in general.

It's even worse than rape culture, though not quite as bad as yoghurt culture.

Quote: Ben @ 28th April 2014, 5:20 PM BST

I always get pissed off when (and this only applies to men) I'm at a urinal and someone else stands at the next urinal and thinks it's an acceptable place to fart. The whole farting culture just sickens me in general.

Standing at a urinal next to another man should be banned as well. I would suggest having stalls just like the ladies, but then we'd get those weird blokes who insist on pissing all over the toilet seats or gumming up the loo with 40 tons of loo paper.

I have no idea why people have to deliberately f**k public toilets up for no reason, perhaps they were never properly toilet trained as children.

Who is that guy and why does he still live.

I won't sleep tonight for worrying about all these touchy things. I already hate handling money and the handles of shopping trolleys. I keep hand stuff in the car so I can disinfect my hands after I've been in the shop, but I usually forget to use it.

And what's this touch-screen at the doctor's stuff? Thankfully we are too backward here to have such a thing.

Quote: keewik @ 28th April 2014, 5:34 PM BST

And what's this touch-screen at the doctor's stuff? Thankfully we are too backward here to have such a thing.

I think the Scottish mortality rate reflects the lack of technological progress. ;)

If you start thinking about it too much you'd go crazy.
I often pull my sleeves over my hands to push the trolley, but I happily keep my bag on the trolley child seat and God only knows what horrors have happened on those surfaces.
Argh.