There's no link for my sources. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 22 2009, 6:48 PM BST

Somewhere, yes.

Not scheduled on British TV in the next few weeks. :(

Awwww! :( I hope it's on soon!

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2009, 12:35 AM BST

There's no link for my sources. :)

Oh enigmatic one!

A good start to the series, let's hope it can be even better than the second.

I thought Sheldon's beard was a lovely call back to the Van Dyke remark he made in Season 2. The show is finally learning something about continuity.

Second episode was great! I think it was much better than the first, although didn't like the ending...

Nice to see a bit of a group dynamic switch in second episode, and have the three funny character let loose on their own without sad sack Leonard bringing them down.

Very funny episode, Looking forward to next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKs0IeYJy3s

Looking forward to the next episode. Looks great. I hope that this is the storyline and not just a throwaway joke, Sheldon going all Pavlov on Penny is a hilarious idea.

Quote: Curt @ September 22 2009, 10:51 PM BST

It wonder if it was an homage to all the great 'evil versions' of comic book characters. Just slap on a goatee and POOF you have an evil Superman.

There was a mention on the Big Bang Theory team's twitter saying it was based on Mirror Spock. So you're right!

Finally got around to watching episode 2; absolutely brilliant, as always. Easily the best sitcom being broadcast anywhere in the world right now.

The eye of the tiger montage in episode 3 is one of the funniest scenes of the series so far.

Quote: miss_jaffacake @ October 17 2009, 12:54 PM BST

The eye of the tiger montage in episode 3 is one of the funniest scenes of the series so far.

Agreed. A colleague and I (we're also researchers) were at a loose end on Friday afternoon, so we tried to recreate that scene in the office. However, our officemates (who don't watch much TV if any) were sadly unappreciative.

Quote: nicamy @ October 17 2009, 7:22 PM BST

Agreed. A colleague and I (we're also researchers) were at a loose end on Friday afternoon, so we tried to recreate that scene in the office. However, our officemates (who don't watch much TV if any) were sadly unappreciative.

Haha, okay this is amazing. Go you!

When is this gonna start on 4? :(

The last episode was awesome too. :P

This is the show that gives me hope that some day our TV comedy will be better...