The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Page 4

Well, caught up the first 4 eps now. What can I say, this show gets stronger and stronger. I've really enjoyed it so far and the lol rate has been pretty darn high too. Excellent writing on this, easily one of the best sitcoms around at the mo.

It's my favourite over here now that Flight of the Conchords is done.

Andrea, something I've wondered since the start of this show, which I'm hoping you'll be able to answer - what do 'Poin Dexter' and 'Kuther Polly' (forgive the spelling if wrong I'm just guessing) mean?

I love Sheldon and Penny moments. This weeks was the best is the series so far in my opinion.
I think I can help you Moonstone. Koothrappali is Raj's surname and I think Poindexter means a nerd.

Yeah, a poindexter is a nerd. It was used heavily decades ago, and now nerds use it with other nerds. Does that help?

Ah, thanking you both! Now I know :)
Knowing that word probably makes me that little bit more of a poindexter too *proud*

Quote: Moonstone @ October 20 2009, 2:48 PM GMT

When is this gonna start on 4? :(

E4, 17th December, 9pm.

Quote: Aaron @ November 29 2009, 4:38 PM GMT

E4, 17th December, 9pm.

Too bloomin late now Angry
How slow are 4!! I couldn't wait for them Whistling nnocently

Yay, finally all caught up :)

In ep 8, where Penny slips in the bath, I thought that she and Sheldon were going to get it on when he was tucking her into bed and she was drugged up. That would've been reeeeeeeally interesting, I wish they'd done it!

It would have been reeeeeeeally wrong!

Quote: Aaron @ December 6 2009, 9:51 PM GMT

It would have been reeeeeeeally wrong!

Ooh, I think it would've made things interesting. Maybe she might've kissed him (being drugged) and not necessarily him kissing back? Would've created some tension and could've been the basis for lots of plots.

Quote: Moonstone @ December 6 2009, 9:59 PM GMT

Ooh, I think it would've made things interesting. Maybe she might've kissed him (being drugged) and not necessarily him kissing back? Would've created some tension and could've been the basis for lots of plots.

There is plenty of Sheldon Penny tension. Best relationship in the show, I was glad the got rid of the boring other characters for an ep.

Ohh come on, they're not boring characters - they're all entertaining in their own way.
I know there's tension between Penny and Sheldon anyway, but imagine the awkwardness if they'd kissed...

Quote: Moonstone @ December 8 2009, 2:54 PM GMT

Ohh come on, they're not boring characters - they're all entertaining in their own way.
I know there's tension between Penny and Sheldon anyway, but imagine the awkwardness if they'd kissed...

I really wouldn't be that bothered if Howard, Leonard and the other one went off a cliff on a bus. Sheldon is the boss. Great comic character.

There's a promo picture from the Christmas episode been released. It's incredibly spoilery, so click at your own risk. Also, the URL gave the story line away, so I tinyurl-ed it

http://tinyurl.com/yzx3pwj

I'm excited. Don't think it's all what it seems, but I'm still excited.