Oh my.

<3

Bring on episode 2.

Quote: Aaron @ September 22 2009, 5:14 PM BST

Oh my.

<3

Bring on episode 2.

Oh! You saw it then Aaron? Cool.
What did you think of the opening scene? I really liked the set up.

Yeah, ace stuff. The closer was ... mm, a teeny bit disappointing in a way, but I know why they had to do it. I trust things will revert more or less to normal for the rest of the season.

That Leonard makes me think of Adam Buxton, before his beard.

Quote: Aaron @ September 22 2009, 5:34 PM BST

Yeah, ace stuff. The closer was ... mm, a teeny bit disappointing in a way, but I know why they had to do it. I trust things will revert more or less to normal for the rest of the season.

Yea that's how I felt too. A great start but the ending was a bit of a let down. Especially ending on a lame sex joke. Meh, either way the episode still had more laughs per minute than other shows on.

Quote: Nogget @ September 22 2009, 5:37 PM BST

That Leonard makes me think of Adam Buxton, before his beard.

And after?

Quote: Curt @ September 22 2009, 5:43 PM BST

Yea that's how I felt too. A great start but the ending was a bit of a let down.

They set us up with hope for geeks everywhere, and then they bring us down with one single line...

Ah I see, the hope that one of you geeks could be with a blonde pretty girl, I imagine. Poor Aaron, back to reality. ;)

(Am just guessing btw, as I haven't seen it yet.) :)

Ooohhh, didn't know about this. Aaron do they start off in Iceland or wherever they were at the end of the last one?

The Magnetic North Pole. And ... kind of. Ish. You'll have to wait to watch it yourself. :)

Is it on now or did you watch it somewhere online?

Somewhere, yes.

Not scheduled on British TV in the next few weeks. :(

Ahemlink?ahem

I am so excited for the second episode. There were so many great moments in the first episode. Sheldon's little beard compared to the others was such a lovely little addition.

Quote: miss_jaffacake @ September 22 2009, 7:38 PM BST

I am so excited for the second episode. There were so many great moments in the first episode. Sheldon's little beard compared to the others was such a lovely little addition.

It wonder if it was an homage to all the great 'evil versions' of comic book characters. Just slap on a goatee and POOF you have an evil Superman.

Thank God for Big Bang! Something for me to watch. And it's great because it's like a little window into the future of what my son's best friends will be like.