The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Page 9

I think we have a certain acting-ensign again from Star Trek Next Gen in this (American) week's.

Wheaton!!

Great episode, but sad too.

Watched Episode 22 last night - Surley that cat playing the piano video didnt exist in 2003?

Quote: jhmagic1 @ May 19 2010, 12:27 PM BST

Watched Episode 22 last night - Surley that cat playing the piano video didnt exist in 2003?

I think the point was to see how much people were paying attention. They were playing a Nintendo GameCube, but surely they would have been playing a PS2 or Xbox in 2003. Also Raj's Miami Vice outfit and Leonard's jerry curl.

Ahhh, didnt get that. I love how Sheldon was no different

I saw Sheldon as very different! He was a lot worse in the flashback than he is in regular episodes.

I meant in appearence

Quote: jhmagic1 @ May 19 2010, 8:14 PM BST

Ahhh, didnt get that. I love how Sheldon was no different

Just my guess. I can't seem to find anyone else on the interweb to back me up.

I think this might get moved to a new night. Everyone is shuffling their schedules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTBw07zEpvM

Laughing out loud

I have to say I have mixed feelings about this whole show. For the most part I hate the stereotypical geeky stuff and their jokes. You know "lets say something geeky just so that people could laugh when I explain about physics in my silly voice" kind of stuff.. But then it comes back with some killer joke that just tickles my geek bone and I end up rolling on the floor.

It doesn't do that so often as I'd want to tho...

Where's a good safe place to catch up on past episodes?